Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here - Page 13
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I always wanted a Corvette since I was a kid, I just never could save up or justify the spending ...
    Warchild is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 Cts V

Re: Pics of *delivered* 09 Vs here

I always wanted a Corvette since I was a kid, I just never could save up or justify the spending of that kind of car with its limited uses. Then I saw an add for a Cadillac CTS V and I was hooked I had to find out everything about this car. After much research I was convinced this was the vehicle to get and better yet a great value for the money. I just got my V on 8/21/09. All options except sunroof - Recaro seats are very nice. I love this car. My heart skips a beat when I crank it up and then it always leaves me with a smile when I get out. Heres some pics of my Sexy Beast

The service and attention I received at Sterling Caddilac / GMAC In Bryan TX was exceptional. The process was quick and efficient and the personal attention we top notch. I have never had that level of service b4.

Sorry , I cant figure out whay my pictures wont load up? I get it sorted and upload them ASAP.

nynd is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 13 M5. SOLD:11 BD CTS-V, 6M, Loaded - SOLD:09 CTS-V (Auto)

Warchild... I echo your complete comments except purchased my loaded V in Ohio - Germain! They are great dealership as well to deal with if anyone is in the market!

wfo
    wfo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Tuner car fanatic..there all good!

Warchild, you're not off the hook yet. We need pics..we're waiting.

Finally got it, Had to just post a link its the best way I can do it. Its worth the extra clicks lol. The CTS V has got to be the best car Ive ever driven. It impresses me more everyday.

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...r/P1030600.jpg
    http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...r/P1030602.jpg
    http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...r/P1030603.jpg
    http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...r/P1030605.jpg

Gary Wells is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS-V, 3K miles & '87 Turbo Buick, 29K miles

Beautiful car, great pics, too.

abbas is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

I just bought one a few days ago. I need to take pictures. I sold my 2006 Saleen Extreme Mustang Convertible and bought the CTS-V. When I test drove the car, I thought that it was the best car that I had ever driven. It was smoother at 125 mph than my Saleen ever was. I was really impressed with the 6 speed manual's smoothness. Since I have twin 2 year old boys, I can easily fit their car seats in the backseats too.

Anyways, I bought the Radiant Silver with Ebony interior, 6 speed manual, Navigation, Sunroof and Recaro seats. I wish it came with Sirius Sat instead of XM. I have an unlimited Sirius plan that I would have just transferred over but now I have to register for XM.

Abbas

b4z
    b4z is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Standard SrX grey/black

pics?
    How is the paint quality on the radiant silver. Are the metallics in the paint evenly applied?

Barry626 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
    Finally got it, Had to just post a link its the best way I can do it. Its worth the extra clicks lol. The CTS V has got to be the best car Ive ever driven. It impresses me more everyday.

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...r/P1030600.jpg
    http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...r/P1030602.jpg
    http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...r/P1030605.jpg
    Now that's one beautiful car!

Best of luck with it & be sure to get yourself some "V" mats!

N8dawg is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

that front license plate is sooo fugly.

wfo
    wfo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Tuner car fanatic..there all good!

Awesome Warchild...nice pics, sweet ride!!

State law here in Texas gotta have a front plate. But yeah the dealer plate in that yellow isnt pretty, but hey I gave em a bit of advertising till the new plates came in. Id like to do the hide a plate I saw here somehwere, where it slides up under the bumper (in this case the lower air dam). The only problem is it will slide out and hit the point below the lower chrome mesh and wear through the paint or slap back on the grill its self. Putting the plate in the window is not an option.

The radiant silver is not bad but what I've noticed in the cars I've seeing is a striping effect on the doors... like the robot was painting up and down... in stripe sections.. is this what your referring to? Its tought to see but once pointed out.. you'll notice.

Gary Wells is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS-V, 3K miles & '87 Turbo Buick, 29K miles

Quote Originally Posted by nynd View Post
    The radiant silver is not bad but what I've noticed in the cars I've seeing is a striping effect on the doors... like the robot was painting up and down... in stripe sections.. is this what your referring to? Its tought to see but once pointed out.. you'll notice.
    Not to flame anybody's favorite color or paint option, but what I noticed when i was looking for a '09 was the silver to me did not look brilliant unless it was freshly waxed & cleaned. Looks beautiful freshly washed, cleaned, & waxed.
    The white was worse. I looked at several whites out here in Kali, and every one that I looked at looked bad on the >passenger side<, could see the blue undercoat coming through in spots on both the front & rear shotgun sidedoors.
    I found a Thunder grey, solid roof and bought it. But white is my favorite color, and I was heartbroken after what I saw on those. I was even afraid to order a '10 white after that.

Keep in mind there are two silvers... one is supposedly the RADIANT (which I fell in love with when seeing it sitting in a showroom floor) and then a QuickSilver which is a little more dull (to put it plainly). But I go agree, there does seem to be variation in them. I always keep my glowing nice and shiny! LOL!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.