Canadian Pricing Specifics Inside
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Canadian Pricing Specifics Inside in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Got a call from my local dealer today with pricing specifics on a car I'd spec'd out: Can $$$ Base: ...
    Boostin' is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Canadian Pricing Specifics Inside

Got a call from my local dealer today with pricing specifics on a car I'd spec'd out:

Can $$$

Base: 68,500
    Destination: 1,420
    Federal A/C Tax: 100
    6-speed auto: 1,700 (yes it's extra $$$!)
    Recaro Seats: 3,910 (includes "sport" pedals )
    Bose 5.1 + Nav: 4,015
    Black Raven paint: $0

Grand Total Can$79,645.

Some other options which I didn't spec (prices aprx, memory is shot *L*)

Dual pane sunroof ~1,800
    Alcantara steering wheel ~385
    Polished wheels ~850

Order banks for Canadians are now open too and as my sales rep said, prices are negotiable

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

caddynoob is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Canadian Pricing Specifics Inside

Thanks, very useful and helpful information. Pretty much the same spec as I will order mine. I will go for Alcantara steering wheel for sure, but I am not sure if I will order the 5.1 sound system with navigation.

Razorecko is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V , 2010 SRX 2.8T

Yea i just got a U.s. Sales consultant detail book from the dealer where i put my deposit in and the manual comes as the standard transmission so the auto is extra $$$$

mgscustomtune is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS V

Minus my 15% GM Discount plus a little wheeling and Dealing hmmmmm should be able to get them around $55,000.00 My Buddy just picked up a D Max list $76,000.00 with every option for $50,000.00 out the Door remember this is Canadian Prices

tblack is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V, 2008 BMW M3

$50k? You think so?

I have a GM discount too and my build came around $79k too.

The dealer I spoke with said they wanted full list price less my GM discount.

Do you think you could get one under $60K?

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Boostin', Im curious why you got the Recaro's but not the velvety wheel? If it is Alcantara, and you dont trach much, it should last the life of the vehicle! Certainly will offer more grip as well!

Its nice that the stereo is optional. I have no use for one at all. Any pricing on the track brakes? Are the standard wheels silver, or can you get gunmetal? I thought there was mention of gunmetal...

Quote Originally Posted by tblack View Post
    $50k? You think so?

I have a GM discount too and my build came around $79k too.

The dealer I spoke with said they wanted full list price less my GM discount.

Do you think you could get one under $60K?
    I think 60k + sales tax is more than reasonable. In fact, I think you can get a bit more, especially during the winter months.

They will pretend that this car is very special with limited availability. Don't listen to their BS. Just tell them that:

- You worry that GM will go down. Warranty and parts can become a problem

- It is winter, you can't drive the car anyways. You might want to wait a few month to see if GM gets the bailout and order one in the spring.

The dealer that I spoke to is closing their business early at 6pm for the winter months. That tells you how bad it is for them right now. They don't have the power, it's a buyer's market.

I'm guessing you guys are all from the great white north since you're talking higher starting prices than we have here in the u.s. The starting price here is $59,999.99 USD

Quote Originally Posted by concorso View Post
    Boostin', Im curious why you got the Recaro's but not the velvety wheel? If it is Alcantara, and you dont trach much, it should last the life of the vehicle! Certainly will offer more grip as well!

Its nice that the stereo is optional. I have no use for one at all. Any pricing on the track brakes? Are the standard wheels silver, or can you get gunmetal? I thought there was mention of gunmetal...
    Re the Alcantara wheel, guess I'm just one of the minority who don't like it . Plus I've seen it not wear too well on some MB models. No mention of track brakes, either by the dealer or in the brochure I picked up. The wheels are silver or optional polished aluminum only.

I have not actually ordered one - had it narrowed down to this one or an AMG C63. Was on an all expenses paid (by MB Canada) drivers school in Dallas last week and got to extensively drive the C63 around a nice 3.1 mile course, where it impressed me very much I must say. No GM "employee pricing" for me either *L*, so that car will also cost me about 8G less than the CTS-V. Haven't signed on the dotted line for either yet, but that price difference along with the current fiasco surrounding the domestic auto industry and I'm now pretty sure I will go with that C63.

^ i've looked at the c63 and suprisingly the interior is very disappointing and reminds me of when Mercedes was involved with chrysler.

The interior layout is nice, but I agree the materials aren't the best. But didn't seem to notice it when throwing it around that track . The seats are amazing though and the overall size (dimensions and weight) is quite a bit less than the CTS-V, and that kinda suits me better too. Both are amazing sedans, but I think now it's going to have to be that C63 for me. Unless I change my mind...again...soon *L*.

Honestly, the interior of the C63 is decent. I don't think I can get more than 5% off on the C63. My local Cadillac dealer is much desperate. So, the CTS-V will likely come out a few grands cheaper.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.