Any deliveries anywhere yet? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Any deliveries anywhere yet? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; mmmmmmmmm 42. Where's Scott? F...
    Florian is offline crushing Vs with my Wurm
    Automobile(s): 2013 GT500 - 700+ HP

Re: Any deliveries anywhere yet?

mmmmmmmmm 42. Where's Scott?

F

Downtown is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by caddiedrummer View Post
    Don't bother waiting for a response. This is routine bs. I wasted a day emailing him about cars all of which had a story. Every time I have questioned any of this on the forum , he runs and hides. He supposedly had some preproduction cars that we only found about about thanks to Dualcams. When I asked him about those cars I got the total runaround. Scott, stop wasting everyone's time. If you have cars to sell fine--sell them, but quit with the stuff about "I am the only guy around getting Vs" without the full story.
    Yeesh. The last thing GM needs is lying car salesmen turning off prospective buyers.

caddyx2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Vettes(67,71,99) 02Escalade,09-V

Smile Re: Any deliveries anywhere yet?

This is a first time post. We just went to see our new V yesterday after the PDI. It will be "delivered" to me tomorrow after window tinting and the installation of snow tires. It's agood thing about the tires 'cause we're getting snow now.

Had a chance to drive the car from the Dealer"s receiving area to the dealership, about 4-5 miles away. This car is amazing! It's white with all options except the Recaros. Apparently, this is one of 4 being delivered in Canada so far.

CIWS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 BMUU X1 35i Sport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)

Quote Originally Posted by caddyx2 View Post
    This is a first time post. We just went to see our new V yesterday after the PDI. It will be "delivered" to me tomorrow after window tinting and the installation of snow tires. It's agood thing about the tires 'cause we're getting snow now.

Had a chance to drive the car from the Dealer"s receiving area to the dealership, about 4-5 miles away. This car is amazing! It's white with all options except the Recaros. Apparently, this is one of 4 being delivered in Canada so far.
    Great luck for you

How about post up some pics for everyone to see your new ride.

Vrocks is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Thumbs up Re: Any deliveries anywhere yet?

...and we need to see some pics!

caddynoob is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

What kinda snow tires are you getting and what size?

Did you get an extra set of stock rims? I want to get 18" rims for my winter tires but so far I have no idea if I can find 18" rims that will clear the brakes

jvp
    jvp is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): NONE

Quote Originally Posted by caddynoob View Post
    I have no idea if I can find 18" rims that will clear the brakes
    My understanding from someone who knows: no. 18s won't clear the brake calipers.

jas

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

pics

Short-Throw is offline CadillacOwners First 09 CTS-V Owner
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V, 08 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by caddynoob View Post
    What kinda snow tires are you getting and what size?

Did you get an extra set of stock rims?

I didn't want to fuss around flipping tires on one set of rims. I've seen many people put snow tires on way too early in the season and end up chewing them apart because it's simply not cold enough yet. I also didn't want to wait for the first storm or cold spell and scramble to have them swapped.

I have a second set of factory rims with mounted Pirelli snow tires ready to go. This makes swapping grip a snap. I'm thinking about having the winter set powder coated black......not sold on that idea yet.

Here are a few pics of my winter shoes ready to go.

All I need to do is replace the same lug nuts and center caps.

Mike

Vrocks is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Pics of car???

Krug Ford is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

I have a service that comes and puts the cars online. With the Economy the way it is I don't have time for games.. I am here to sell cars.. I have customers all over the USA. I'm not gonig to waste anyones time..

We have a holding lot off site that we keep the sold orders and vehicles that get shipped to our dealership.. Some of the people are unaway that we have had them. Some have been picked up from other shipping companies since we could not change the order while it was being built.

If you would like a car let me know. If one sticks around on Thursday it will be up on our web site.
    It even states on our web site now in stock..

They are for sale people wake up...

if you want a car left me know you will have it before xmas at the latest...

I have 7 more being built this week..

first come first serve basis..

Razorecko is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V , 2010 SRX 2.8T

Hey Caddy did you get the auto ? - I heard from my dealer that the manual wont be in production for another month or two.

caddynoob is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Short-Throw View Post
    I didn't want to fuss around flipping tires on one set of rims. I've seen many people put snow tires on way too early in the season and end up chewing them apart because it's simply not cold enough yet. I also didn't want to wait for the first storm or cold spell and scramble to have them swapped.

Mike
    Thanks so much for the info. I guess I will do the same. Would you mind sharing how much you paid for the rims? My local dealer is far from honest and I suspect that they will try to rip me off on the price of rims.

Dr Chill is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 08 CTS, 03 Z06 LS2 408 track car, 07 Q7 tow vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Short-Throw View Post

I have a second set of factory rims with mounted Pirelli snow tires ready to go. This makes swapping grip a snap. I'm thinking about having the winter set powder coated black......not sold on that idea yet.

Here are a few pics of my winter shoes ready to go.

Mike
    These pics bring back bad memories of my youth. My spare rims will have R compounds, not snow tread. Mike, you're very prepared for this delivery, aren't you? What took you so long to post up, with all the building excitement and all? Have you been lurking?

mgscustomtune is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS V

Found One in my home town Oshawa Ontario Canada go to there web site listed at $68,000.00 going for a test drive towmorow l know the Sales Manager
    http://inventory.ontariomotorsales.c...ac/Model/CTS-V
    http://apps.gm.ca/app/GMCanada/NewVe...ComponentName=

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.