Bad News...NO EMPLOYEE PRICING - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Bad News...NO EMPLOYEE PRICING in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by qictrk In my area, i have made a couple of offers of $3,000 under MRSP, to two ...
    Bigron is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V

Re: Bad News...NO EMPLOYEE PRICING

Quote Originally Posted by qictrk View Post
    In my area, i have made a couple of offers of $3,000 under MRSP, to two different dealers. They didn't even call me back. Did i insult them? Maybe its to early. I figured they would take it because it would be special ordered and wouldn't have to sit on the floor. I don't want NAV or sun roof. Cecil............
    There is already 2 grand on the hood, so 3 is not unreasonable offer.
    Maybe they don't have any cars coming in with your options, or all the ones they have coming in are sold.

Razorecko is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V , 2010 SRX 2.8T

^ just get the manual trans- its about $2k cheaper

fast_with_class is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 06 STS-V, 86&87 GN, 69 Riv

How about military discount?

Anyone heard or knows of dealerships allowing the military pricing for the V2? Havent heard anything about this yet....

Krug Ford is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

I am doing supplier pricing for anyone that wants one..

readyact is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by HPCC View Post
    Mine too, but still haven't been able to get an authorization code from the website. Can dealers offer it on their own?
    I think it's up to the dealer who gets the discount as I never mentioned to my dealer that I work for a GM supplier and he offered me the discount on his own free will.

CadV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): V2

If your a legit GMS (family member is a gm employee) they will do it on a CTS-V. They are not offering it to people off the street.

I spoke to 2 Caddy dealerships that I have bought from in the past and they both said they will give me GMS. Now I wait to see who gets one first :P.

IRONDOG is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I've talked to five dealerships. Two say yes to GMS pricing and three say no. The three saying no claim that it is GM that won't allow it. It is frustrating to have so much misinformation.

Jpjr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Was able to catch up on this, they did indeed decide to disallow GMS for a period of time to accelerate all non discounted offers due to everything happening with GM. The decision to hold off was just made this past week and in contrast to what we were told during the Fall. (By comparison, the ZR1 was disallowed months before people started taking delivery.) Reading between the lines it appears that the discount will become available in January.

CVP33 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V sedan, '13ZL1 vert, '12 V coupe

GMS - $61,696 with every option (auto)
    GMS - $53,484 stripper (manual)

atdeneve is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

That's an expensive stripper.

Must be high class.

I like strippers.

MauiV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Tis Gone :(

I am eligable for the Ford Z plan (employee plan-retired) and have yet to come across a dealer that will honor it on SVT, Saleens, Roush, Harley or any specialty models so I dont see what the big deal is.

Jpjr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by MauiV View Post
    I am eligable for the Ford Z plan (employee plan-retired) and have yet to come across a dealer that will honor it on SVT, Saleens, Roush, Harley or any specialty models so I dont see what the big deal is.
    It is not a big deal only to the point where the cars are not selling on their own. Only problem is almost none of the specialty vehicles put out by the Big 3 sell on their own for long. It seems quite logical that once finished inventory starts to build up that employees should have their discount honored.

BacDoc is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Stuff like this and dealer markups make me want to see bankruptcy.

These guys should be trying to sell everything at near cost to even keep a cash flow coming. The new Colbalt would make a killing if it weren't $25k!

Florian is offline crushing Vs with my Wurm
    Automobile(s): 2013 GT500 - 700+ HP

Quote Originally Posted by MauiV View Post
    You cant seriously expect to get Z plan on any SVO or specialty car. There are more buyers out there for them than vehicles, so they get top dollar. If not, they zone trade em to dealers that can move them. The Harley-tard F150s sell like hotcakes to the HD lemmings w/Gold cards...its unbelieveable that someone would pay 40+K for a pickup. (disclaimer: I have an F-150). The Halo cars are typically not eligible for discounting. A better strategy is to wait a year or two and have someone take the depreciation hit.

F

trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon

Quote Originally Posted by CadV View Post
    If your a legit GMS (family member is a gm employee) they will do it on a CTS-V. They are not offering it to people off the street.

I spoke to 2 Caddy dealerships that I have bought from in the past and they both said they will give me GMS. Now I wait to see who gets one first :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpjr View Post
    It is not a big deal only to the point where the cars are not selling on their own. Only problem is almost none of the specialty vehicles put out by the Big 3 sell on their own for long. It seems quite logical that once finished inventory starts to build up that employees should have their discount honored.
    With V1, it took about 1 year before they started honoring GMS.

Quote Originally Posted by CVP33 View Post
    GMS - $61,696 with every option (auto)
    GMS - $53,484 stripper (manual)
    FLARK YOU BUDDY.... that is one thing I didn't need to know.

HMMM....

-Chris
    2005 CTS-V:No Roof|T2+Eibachs|Corsa|UUC:Shifter, 2pc rotors, B-Lines, Motor/Tran Mounts, Diff Bushings|LPE CAI|FFV IntakeTube|Hotchkis Sways|Kooks 1.75 Coated LTs+cats|KARS III |Mamofied Fast90 + NW90|224/228 111+0 XFI/XE-R .609/.588+Dual Springs|ATI 25% UD Pulley|YT 1.7" UltraLites|Melling HiFlow OP|Cloyes Hex Adjust Timing Set|Lucas 42# Flow Matched Injectors|Katech LS9X Twin-Disk ClutchMustang Dyno Tuned (SAE): 412rwhp / 380 rwtq
    2012 CTS-V:No Roof|Wagon|M6|Recaros|Bone stock (for now)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.