Mine is built - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Mine is built in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I know my local dealer was only able to get 2 out of his 7 with the Recaro seats. I ...
    Vrocks is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Post Re: Mine is built

I know my local dealer was only able to get 2 out of his 7 with the Recaro seats. I never heard it was because they're bankrupt...

Also, of those 7 only 1 has the high polished (chrome?) wheels, the other 6 are the regular finish, also due to constraints. I haven't heard anything about the black stained wood not being available.

His inventory is 1 black completely loaded (although it may be missing the dark wood trim), 1 black loaded minus the polished wheels. 1 red with everything minus Recaro package (so no suede or polished wheels), 1 silver - same as red car, and I believe 3 more black Vs with the same config as the last two.

I personally am waiting for the CTS-V coupe. Black on black with the Recaro seats and black trim, and I'm not sure if I want the polished wheels.

readyact is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V

Re: Mine is built

Quote Originally Posted by caddiedrummer View Post
    Target was 10/27
    Dang my order says TPW: 10/27 and I have not heard a word from the dealer.

chris1268 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 cts-v

I just got my VIN number also - things are moving quickly all of a sudden. It'll be nice to drive it for a few days before the snow starts falling here in Chicago

o1 SR-71 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by chris1268 View Post
    I just got my VIN number also - things are moving quickly all of a sudden. It'll be nice to drive it for a few days before the snow starts falling here in Chicago
    The VIN even makes it more real!!! Can't wait for the beast to show!!!

CIWS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 BMUU X1 35i Sport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)

Quote Originally Posted by Vrocks View Post
    I personally am waiting for the CTS-V coupe. Black on black with the Recaro seats and black trim, and I'm not sure if I want the polished wheels.
    You may be waiting a bit longer as GM has delayed the release of the CTS coupe due to financial concerns.

jdogg is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 Mallett STS-V

Until the cars get shipped/pass a quality gate they won't be invoiced to the dealers.

As soon as they pass that point, I doubt that GM is shy about getting the money for the cars from the dealers.

smithb is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I have a plain old DI CTS. I would love a CTS-V but cannot afford it on my Air Force pay. I am bored at work and just stopping by, so if someone has already posted this, sorry. As for pricing, I am looking at the price list right now at gmpricing.comm so the dealer should be able to figure it out.

$57,920 base
    $775 Delivery
    $1,300 gas guzzler
    $2,145 DVD NAV
    $3,400 Recaro seats and metal pedals
    $300 for alcantara steering wheel/shift knob
    $900 Ultraview
    $750 Polished wheels

Hope this helps, if not you can delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by smithb View Post
    I have a plain old DI CTS. I would love a CTS-V but cannot afford it on my Air Force pay. I am bored at work and just stopping by, so if someone has already posted this, sorry. As for pricing, I am looking at the price list right now at gmpricing.comm so the dealer should be able to figure it out.

$57,920 base
    $775 Delivery
    $1,300 gas guzzler
    $2,145 DVD NAV
    $3,400 Recaro seats and metal pedals
    $300 for alcantara steering wheel/shift knob
    $900 Ultraview
    $750 Polished wheels

Hope this helps, if not you can delete it.
    Thanks for the info as it make sense now. Thought I read on a couple of notable sites that the $59,995 price INCLUDED the Gas Guzzler Tax and Destination Charge, not that the base is $59,995 plus the Guzzler Tax and Dest. Charge.

@ $57,920 base and include the Guzzler Tax and Dest. Charge you get $59,995. And fully loaded with all of the options above the price is $67,490. If this is correct I am a very happy man.

Cadillac Tony is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Go figure- it's on gmpricing.com, yet they still haven't added it to my Dealer site.

Looks like the gas guzzler taxes in the training broadcast last week were off slightly, too. Nice find.
    Tony Pagano
    Sales Manager
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323

www.cadillactony.com

The views and opinions of this poster are solely his own and do not represent those of Plaza Cadillac

That has been available since 9/29. It is listed as a trim level on the CTS instead of seperate model, like the STS-V or XLR-V. The fully loaded employee price is almost $60k even. That makes me happy as my plain old CTS was $50k sticker, $43k employee. Maybe someday...

Cadillac Tony is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Just a heads-up: the polished wheels are $800 on the V- $750 is for for the 18 inchers on he V6.
    Tony Pagano
    Sales Manager
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323

www.cadillactony.com

The views and opinions of this poster are solely his own and do not represent those of Plaza Cadillac

bruff1977 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

Funny no pricing on the wood. My guess is same price as the V6. Tony, quick question. I'm in 3000 series and the vehicle is on the line and I want to add the wood. Is it feasible for the manufacturer to place the vehicle on hold until the wood is available(Dec.)? Or would it make sounder financial sense for GM to offer the wood as a dealer-installed option in the described case?

I just rechecked and I must have read the column wrong, the 19" polished wheels are $800. The prices I put above are the only prices listed to go with model 6DN69. Any other options they offer would be priced the same as the M, P, G, or H models as far as I can tell.

I got word earlier that may car was built today and it's sitting at the production plant waiting to be inspected. My TPW was 10/27.

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Quote Originally Posted by readyact View Post
    I got word earlier that may car was built today and it's sitting at the production plant waiting to be inspected. My TPW was 10/27.
    Id bet this news is both extremely exciting and slightly teasing all at the same time! Wont be too long now!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.