Can't stand the wait- anyone else? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Can't stand the wait- anyone else? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; You know, November is quickly approaching and still no news on pricing. I think this is just awful. Plus living ...
    luckydaughter is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Can't stand the wait- anyone else?

You know, November is quickly approaching and still no news on pricing. I think this is just awful. Plus living in the NE how my gonna drive this when the weather gets bad.I'd like sometime before the weather puts this in the garage instead of on the road. Come on GM get on with it already. Let us know what the bottom line is ($$$$). Revolting!

luckydaughter is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

GM running on Empty

GM dives into it's line of credit. Heard no crdit with Goldman Sachs. Is this why we have no pricing for the V?

terminal Velocity is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Can't stand the wait- anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by luckydaughter View Post
    You know, November is quickly approaching and still no news on pricing. I think this is just awful. Plus living in the NE how my gonna drive this when the weather gets bad.I'd like sometime before the weather puts this in the garage instead of on the road. Come on GM get on with it already. Let us know what the bottom line is ($$$$). Revolting!
    What does pricing have to do with production? It's always been the fall. Don't let your impatience cloud your thinking...maybe you should think of changing your screenname...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.