First Shipment All Sold
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, First Shipment All Sold in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; My initial allocation of CTS-Vs (arriving in late Nov/early Dec) have all been spoken for. Thank you to everyone who ...
    Cadillac Tony is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

First Shipment All Sold

My initial allocation of CTS-Vs (arriving in late Nov/early Dec) have all been spoken for. Thank you to everyone who has called and emailed, and congratulations to the lucky few who have secured some of the first CTS-Vs to roll out of LGR.

For those still interested in ordering a car that don't necessarily need it before year end, I will be happy to place an order for you in our next allocation. Our original offer of $599 below MSRP for the first shipment of cars will not apply to the next ones, so the price on future CTS-V orders will be MSRP.

As always, feel free to call, PM, email or visit my Web Site if you have any questions.
    Tony Pagano
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323 (ask for Tony)

www.cadillactony.com

The views and opinions of this poster are solely his own and do not represent those of Plaza Cadillac

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

HiTechRV is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): STS-V the most powerful Cadillac you can buy for now

Re: First Shipment All Sold

Or Lansing ;-)

Congrats!!

Haha....good catch. Asleep at the keyboard again.
    Tony Pagano
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL

www.cadillactony.com

The views and opinions of this poster are solely his own and do not represent those of Plaza Cadillac

FrgMstr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade 07

So what was you total allocation? Took you this long to sell 3??????

I thought having three sold a month before the car even hits the lot is respectable, but apparently not.

One thing about the Internet: There's a lot of "talkers" when it comes to a new car like this launching, but the amount of people willing to take the dive and put up the money is significantly smaller.
    Tony Pagano
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL

www.cadillactony.com

lawfive is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2005 Maggied CTS-V; 2004 Lightning

Congrats Tony. So far I'm holding firm to my strategy of waiting until Model Year #2.

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

dont mind frg, he's one of those dallas types

vperl is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver

I will be happy to place an order for you in our next allocation. Our original offer of $599 below MSRP for the first shipment of cars will not apply to the next ones, so the price on future CTS-V orders will be MSRP.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Gee Whiz TONY, you can't even go to the back room for 15 minutes and talk to the Mr.Big , the guy that makes all the decisions?
    No deals? what is this world comming too? That "Mr. Big" in the back room, will he be on vacation when your second allocation arrives? That must be why, right?

Glad other options are out there in the wide world, "such a deal", as my saleman best friend says all the time.

FrgMstr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade 07

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Tony View Post
    I thought having three sold a month before the car even hits the lot is respectable, but apparently not.

One thing about the Internet: There's a lot of "talkers" when it comes to a new car like this launching, but the amount of people willing to take the dive and put up the money is significantly smaller.

Wasn't trying to give you shit bro, I am just really surprised that it took this long considering all the good press the car has gotten and considering how high profile you are on this forum. That all said I did read where BWM has sold less than 1,000 M5's so maybe my expectations are a bit off as to what size the market is.

And I got my plates yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by vperl View Post

Gee Whiz TONY, you can't even go to the back room for 15 minutes and talk to the Mr.Big , the guy that makes all the decisions?
    No deals? what is this world comming too? That "Mr. Big" in the back room, will he be on vacation when your second allocation arrives? That must be why, right?

Glad other options are out there in the wide world, "such a deal", as my saleman best friend says all the time.
    Actually, the $600 off was an offer that I made without my General Manager's knowledge. When I took the deposit for the last one in our initial allocation, his exact words to me were: "We've already sold three and the car's not even out yet- explain to me why we're giving a discount again?" So you actually have it backwards. I gave the discount, and "Mr. Big" took it away.

So that ship has sailed. Most Dealers mark up hot new exotics (like the ZR-1, Shelby Mustang, etc), so I think MSRP is not an unfair deal by any stretch. Either way- the early birds got the worm in this case.
    Tony Pagano
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL

www.cadillactony.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Tony View Post
    Actually, the $600 off was an offer that I made without my General Manager's knowledge. When I took the deposit for the last one in our initial allocation, his exact words to me were: "We've already sold three and the car's not even out yet- explain to me why we're giving a discount again?" So you actually have it backwards. I gave the discount, and "Mr. Big" took it away.

So that ship has sailed. Most Dealers mark up hot new exotics (like the ZR-1, Shelby Mustang, etc), so I think MSRP is not an unfair deal by any stretch. Either way- the early birds got the worm in this case.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

The way the car salesman I have dealt with over the many years, it is Mr. Big, not the staff salesforce making deals. Why else do the salesman run to the back office, to refill their coffee cup ? One would never think that it was just a ploy, I do not subscibe to that theory, I have not seen saleman work for advantage. They take my picture and hang ot on the wall....a very friendly and lovable jesture. latter I come back to say hello on another deal and by chance I see holes punched in the picture of me, must be the thumb tack slipped 6 times on my forehead.

But then again, ships have real disposition to RETURN to PORT.

But, you probably never had the experience.

I don't even understand the second half of your post. The first part is just typical stereotyping and insults toward a Salesman, which I'm used to by now, but the bit about holes in your head and ships in port........what on earth are you talking about?

Is there any chance that you have anything positive, constructive or even comprehensible to add to this forum, or are you just going to ruin every single thread with snide remarks about Salesmen and whining about the price of the car? If not, please find somewhere else to spend your time- it's getting annoying.
    Tony Pagano
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL

www.cadillactony.com

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

-

But, you probably never had the experience.
    strike 2

?????????

LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT

?????????
    wtf? Seriously? Get the F outa here you deusch bag.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.