Cadillac Owners Forum banner
9K views 39 replies 28 participants last post by  CTSV_510 
#1 ·
Left Lane announced the CTC has been spotted and has posted photos -

http://www.leftlanenews.com/cadillac-cts-v-coupe.html

After looking at the photos, what stood out to me was how good the stock wheels look in black, and how huge the rotors look.

I also like this quote - "The Mercedes Benz CLK63 Black series, BMW M3 coupe and forthcoming Audi RS5 are officially in trouble."

#3 ·
Huge pipes! I would love hear that thing run. This should be a bad-ass V.

#4 ·
Hot damn!!

*falls to knees and prays*

"Please don't let the rear end look like ass. Please don't let the rear end look like ass. Bless Mommy and Daddy. Amen."

#7 ·
Ubercoupecrusher!!!, I know its one word, but my gramma suks,,,

#9 ·
Nope.

I've been experiencing mine too late to call it a mid-life crisis. Plus it's been going on for at least the whole four years (this month) that I've had the V1. Now it looks poised to continue for another four years, thanks to Uncles Lutz & Heinricy.

#11 ·
dang kidz...

#12 ·
Does anyone know if Cadillac hired a company to supply the exhaust system for the 09's or is it being made in house?
Sandor, stay out of the back seat.

#14 ·
Oh sweet Jesus.... :drool:

I hope they give the car a proper trunk though, not a goofy hatchback lookin' thing.

#22 ·
Wow...........:drool: man this sucks because now I want the coupe but I am first on the list for the sedan...:banghead: I have no idea anymore. Dam you GM..:annoyed:

#36 ·
SERIOUSLY!!!

Did you read the article?
It said they are launching the car in Detroit rather than LA because the cost of hosting guest in LA is higher.
Where did it say the project is on hold?

#38 ·
There is no delay in production, just when it shows up at the car show.
I prefer when cars are released in Detroit rather than LA or New York.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.