CTS-V laughs at the new RS6 - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, CTS-V laughs at the new RS6 in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Just stop trolling, you obviously havent driven neither of those cars, but you act like you know all about them. ...
    parexa is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: CTS-V laughs at the new RS6

Just stop trolling, you obviously havent driven neither of those cars, but you act like you know all about them. I think I might call it the Taurus complex

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    EDIT: And also I like how you have a whopping 52 posts and have been here for half the amount of time I have been here and your telling me to go to another forum lol silly noobs
    Silly noobs? Did you really just compare post count and how long someones been on a board? Thats about as mature as teething...or 'Your Mom' jokes.

Listen, this is a CTS-V board, not just Cadillac. The CTS-V, arguably the most important car to Cadillac in its life. As much as your allowed to come in here and talk about Audi's, CF members are allowed to criticize you for it. If youre going to get huffy and call people 'dense' , 'stupid' and 'honda teens' , dont be surprised when some of the people here shit on you.

terminal Velocity is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

EDIT: And also I like how you have a whopping 52 posts and have been here for half the amount of time I have been here and your telling me to go to another forum lol silly noobs
    Too easy. New guy or not, it's not hard to identify your type.

Blackout is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 FTS

Quote Originally Posted by parexa View Post
    Just stop trolling, you obviously havent driven neither of those cars, but you act like you know all about them. I think I might call it the Taurus complex
    You're kidding me right? This is the 2009 CTS-V section and it's been open for how many months now? So basically every thread in this section should be deleted because since nobody here has driven the CTS-V then that means nobody can comment about it? And then the OP of this thread should have this thread deleted because he hasn't driven a RS6 and the pricing he gave for it is the pricing for it over in Europe not the actual US pricing for the car. I mean some of you guys just have an excuse for everything. I can write a 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 word write up praising the CTS-V and how it's god gift to the automotive world and that nothing will ever beat it but if I had one sentence saying how I didn't like this because it felt cheap or something most of you would be harping on me because I said that so and so piece was cheap but yet you forget everything else I have said. Like I said, I find it funny that this thread was going just fine until Jim posted up and like usual all of his "buddies" on here are agreeing with him and yada, yada, yada. This place is like stepping back into high school with all of these clicks. Since I'm not a CTS-V owner all of the CTS-V guys think your an idiot, you don't know what you're talking about, you can't comment on this because you don't have one, etc. Car forums are for people to come to talk about cars and usually have discussions on how car A would do compared to car B and every body can have a good time. I've been on so many car forums over the years and when I first joined here this place was the most stand up group of guys/gals that I was apart of. Back then you could actually have a conversation about a Cadillac product and say, "You know what? I really just find this to be the goofy thing and have no idea as to why Cadillac did that" and then a nice simple conversation would follow. Now adays if you don't praise every little thing about that car then you're a Cadillac hater. I have and always will love Cadillac's, but saying that that doesn't mean it's my most favorite brand out there as well. To me a car enthusiast means you appreciate any and all cars regardless of what badge is on it, and by listening to quite a few people on here that "claim" they are car enthusiasts but if it isn't a Cadillac it's junk is just a goofy statement to make. So hate me all you want because it's just down right crazy to like more then one car brand right?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    So I guess a factory V is "crappier" than a worked over RS6...
    Is this the quote? If so, the point is clear. True no one has driven the V yet. Which is why comparing a stock V and worked over RS6 is pointless. And the V certainly has aftermarket potential anyway. I don't get why you are so vicious around here.

Jim made a simple statement. You started name calling.

Blackout is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 FTS

Quote Originally Posted by terminal Velocity View Post
    Is this the quote? If so, the point is clear. True no one has driven the V yet. Which is why comparing a stock V and worked over RS6 is pointless. And the V certainly has aftermarket potential anyway. I don't get why you are so vicious around here.

Jim made a simple statement. You started name calling.
    You have no idea the history between me and him on here. I've put up with so much crap from people on here that I wonder why I still even come here

You have no idea the history between me and him on here. I've put up with so much crap from people on here that I wonder why I still even come here
    I'll leave you to ponder that.

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Teachers put up with alot of crap. Sewage disposal companies put up with alot of crap. You just come off as a self absorbed sook.

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

In stock trim this may be the case but if Heffner Performance's Lamborghini Gallarado is an idea as to the potential of the V10 in both of these cars then the RS6 is going to be a hell of a car. But Heffner just built a 930 whp/762 tq Gallarado by adding twin turbos onto the stock V10. So Audi already has the TT's on there so now just add the rest of the mods that they threw onto the Gallarado and instant rocket ship. ...
    Comin' to this party rather late, I know, but I just have to share my $0.02 here.

I was told by someone who knows that the LSA motor, with very modest tweaking, can easily exceed 700 hp on an engine dyno. His facility did some contract work for GM about a year ago under extremely tight security. (Florian, I'm sure, will corroborate this, btw.) Completely forged internals or not, wait till this car gets into the hands of a bunch of gear heads with a little imagination. These guys drink beer, not bier.

I'm so tired of hearing about this uber car and that uber car.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.