Bad News-Cadillac.com just changed their site to read "Coming This Winter"
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Bad News-Cadillac.com just changed their site to read "Coming This Winter" in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; The wait was already killing me. Now Cadillac changes their site from "The All-New 09 CTS-V. Coming This Fall." to ...
    Dr Chill is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 08 CTS, 03 Z06 LS2 408 track car, 07 Q7 tow vehicle

Bad News-Cadillac.com just changed their site to read "Coming This Winter"

The wait was already killing me. Now Cadillac changes their site from "The All-New 09 CTS-V. Coming This Fall." to "...Coming This Winter." I don't know whether to do this , , or . The first day of winter 2008 is December 21.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Jpjr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Bad News-Cadillac.com just changed their site to read "Coming This Winter"

It sounds like they are purposely delaying the launch... although I'm not exactly sure why. It's not like there will be that many V1's choking lots.

Dualcams34 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Nothing as of today in any schedule change at the plant. We still have a go for Sept. saleables

Quote Originally Posted by Dualcams34 View Post
    Nothing as of today in any schedule change at the plant. We still have a go for Sept. saleables
    How are those early builds going?

I've fallen from the ranks. I'm gonna pick up an 08 CTS to hold me until the 2010 CTS-V hits the streets. Now all I need is a code for GMS pricing. I will still watch this forum closely and live vicariously through the trailblazers with the 09 V's when they come out.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ml#post1601744

noelvm is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Generally speaking, it is not a good idea to launch an expensive toy in the hight of a recession.

annie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 99 STS green-98 ESC white-94 sts green

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT I COULD NOT GET MY CAMERA OUT. RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY CAR LOT, COUNT THEM 1,2,3, ONE RED 2 BLACK 2009 CTS-V,s. THEY STOPPED AT THE RED LIGHT ON THE CORNER OF MONHAGEN AND WEST MAIN STREET IN MIDDLETOWN NY. IT WAS A PICTURE THAT WILL NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN.

annie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 99 STS green-98 ESC white-94 sts green

the CTS-Vs I saw were very production looking for us to have to what till next winter to buy one.

lawfive is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2005 Maggied CTS-V; 2004 Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Chill View Post
    I've fallen from the ranks. I'm gonna pick up an 08 CTS to hold me until the 2010 CTS-V hits the streets. Now all I need is a code for GMS pricing. I will still watch this forum closely and live vicariously through the trailblazers with the 09 V's when they come out.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ml#post1601744
    Can someone here please answer: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/1604537-post5.html

FrgMstr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade 07

From the dealer I have a deposit down with.

GOOD NEWS!

CTS-V will start production on Oct 20th! (Earlier than was expected!).

YOU ARE CONSENSING TO CTS-V'S THIS MONTH (INSIDE YOUR CTS NUMBER)

ylwjacket is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I have been told that the first allocation order (Mine) goes into the system on Aug 21, it will be built in Oct, and I will have it in early November.

Down here, early November is late summer/early fall. Winter is about 3 days in Feb. Where some of you guys are, maybe Nov is winter.

TSS
    TSS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 07 Lade & 06 SRX (Gone); 2010 Enclave CXL; 2010 MKS Ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Dualcams34 View Post

Good to hear! I spotted a mule/test vehicle a few weeks back near the plant. If you need somebody to test drive one, swing it by my office downtown. I promise to write a thorough review, velvety wheel and all.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.