Now Placing Orders for 2009 V
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Now Placing Orders for 2009 V in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; If you are looking to get a CTS-V for 2009.. $1000.00 DEPOISIT get you the car you want.. CALL ME ...
  1. #1
    Krug Ford's Avatar
    Krug Ford is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Howell Mi
    Posts
    2,019

    Now Placing Orders for 2009 V

    If you are looking to get a CTS-V for 2009..

    $1000.00 DEPOISIT get you the car you want.. CALL ME TODAY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ON PLACING AN ORDER..


    SCOTT PRATT
    810-225-1228

  2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Jpjr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    721

    Re: Now Placing Orders for 2009 V

    Forgive my ignorance,

    Are you placing orders with GM, or just taking orders from customers?

  4. #3
    the cadillac kid's Avatar
    the cadillac kid is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): > BMUU
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    14,388

    Re: Now Placing Orders for 2009 V

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior Cadillac View Post
    If you are looking to get a CTS-V for 2009..

    $1000.00 DEPOISIT get you the car you want.. CALL ME TODAY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ON PLACING AN ORDER..


    SCOTT PRATT
    810-225-1228
    so 1000 bucks & i can haz t3h 09 veey?

  5. #4
    xshrpshtr's Avatar
    xshrpshtr is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,973

    Re: Now Placing Orders for 2009 V

    There are so many spelling and grammar errors I would fear my car would go to someone else...

  6. #5
    jjsC6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 08 CTS
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    359

    Re: Now Placing Orders for 2009 V

    What is your pricing relative to MSRP?

  7. #6
    LITTLEELVISDAN's Avatar
    LITTLEELVISDAN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V, 09 Escalade, 2011 Corvette conv GS LT4, 2005 EXT
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Now Placing Orders for 2009 V

    are you taking orders for the CTC-V yet? GM syas it will come out the same time as the CTS-V

  8. #7
    LV_V's Avatar
    LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,684

    Re: Now Placing Orders for 2009 V

    Completely unnecessary. You deserve a swift kick to the nuts.

  9. #8
    LITTLEELVISDAN's Avatar
    LITTLEELVISDAN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V, 09 Escalade, 2011 Corvette conv GS LT4, 2005 EXT
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Now Placing Orders for 2009 V

    Quote Originally Posted by LV_V View Post
    Completely unnecessary. You deserve a swift kick to the nuts.
    Me? for what?

  10. #9
    caddycruiser's Avatar
    caddycruiser is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Southern DE
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,381

    Re: Now Placing Orders for 2009 V

    Quote Originally Posted by xshrpshtr View Post
    There are so many spelling and grammar errors I would fear my car would go to someone else...
    ONE word. And this is Scott, one of the best known and BEST in general sales people who tons of people on this board have ordered cars through, bought off the lot, etc. and largely all from a distance. If you'll buy one from anyone, he'd be a great one to start with.

  11. #10
    the cadillac kid's Avatar
    the cadillac kid is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): > BMUU
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    14,388

    Re: Now Placing Orders for 2009 V

    did you buy a laptop, or, a '93 fleetwood from Scotty?

  12. #11
    xshrpshtr's Avatar
    xshrpshtr is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,973

    Re: Now Placing Orders for 2009 V

    Oh really? Here are a few more than just ONE word. Question. Exactly how many technical questions have been answered by Scott Pratt? "And this is Scott, one of the best known and BEST in general sales people who tons of people on this board have ordered cars through, bought off the lot, etc." This run on sentence is so full of grammar/punctuation errors...I don't even know where to start? I have NEVER seen ANY post other than " I have a deal" or "I will sell your mom under invoice" by this sales person. Other than endless, cheesey sales pitches. What else has the "best in general sales people" done on this board? I guess if you want, sell sell sell, jammed up your *ss over and over with ZERO knowledge and ZERO helpful input on the highly technical nature of these vehicles. One would be satisfied completely. You may care to notice other VERY knowledgeable sales persons on this board. Who DO, in fact, spend endless hours answering every type of question having to do with Cadillacs of ANY type. I have been around long enough to notice these things and recognise obvious shallow, uneducated, unadulterated bs when I see it.

    Quote Originally Posted by caddycruiser View Post
    ONE word. And this is Scott, one of the best known and BEST in general sales people who tons of people on this board have ordered cars through, bought off the lot, etc. and largely all from a distance. If you'll buy one from anyone, he'd be a great one to start with.

  13. #12
    thebigjimsho's Avatar
    thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In the barrel of a gun...
    Posts
    49,532

    Re: Now Placing Orders for 2009 V

    Oh boy, this should be fun...

  14. #13
    Krug Ford's Avatar
    Krug Ford is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Howell Mi
    Posts
    2,019

    Re: Now Placing Orders for 2009 V

    People read it and give it a little more insite.. :-)

  15. #14
    Krug Ford's Avatar
    Krug Ford is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Howell Mi
    Posts
    2,019

    Re: Now Placing Orders for 2009 V

    Quote Originally Posted by xshrpshtr View Post
    Oh really? Here are a few more than just ONE word. Question. Exactly how many technical questions have been answered by Scott Pratt? "And this is Scott, one of the best known and BEST in general sales people who tons of people on this board have ordered cars through, bought off the lot, etc." This run on sentence is so full of grammar/punctuation errors...I don't even know where to start? I have NEVER seen ANY post other than " I have a deal" or "I will sell your mom under invoice" by this sales person. Other than endless, cheesey sales pitches. What else has the "best in general sales people" done on this board? I guess if you want, sell sell sell, jammed up your *ss over and over with ZERO knowledge and ZERO helpful input on the highly technical nature of these vehicles. One would be satisfied completely. You may care to notice other VERY knowledgeable sales persons on this board. Who DO, in fact, spend endless hours answering every type of question having to do with Cadillacs of ANY type. I have been around long enough to notice these things and recognise obvious shallow, uneducated, unadulterated bs when I see it.
    Some people have lives, family and business.. to contend with on a daily basis. I love to read all the stuff people write about.. If you had a problem and bought a car from me I goto bat to get it handled. I make all of my customers happy even after the sale.

    I don't have time for the BS remarks but hey its freedom of speech. I take it I would never earn your business..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting