My Order is in Preliminary Stage
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, My Order is in Preliminary Stage in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I put my deposit down some time ago to get one of the three CTS-V's that Crest Caddy would get ...
    FrgMstr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade 07

Talking My Order is in Preliminary Stage

I put my deposit down some time ago to get one of the three CTS-V's that Crest Caddy would get here in North Dallas. They gave me word late Monday 7/7/08 that the computer finally accepted the "prelim" order. He said he expected it to be "picked up" by Thursday. No pricing yet. With my 1K down, Crest guranteed sticker. Guess we will see what happens. They have done me right with the Escalade so far so they deserve a shot at the biz and no other dealer in North Dallas would do the same.

Since this CTS-V is being built at the Corvette plant, I did ask if I could go to the whole assembly line thing when they put together my car. No answer on this yet. But if they do allow me, bet your butt I will be having a nice long drive home if possible. Anyone know anything on that????

Black Ice (Went and looked at a 2009 CTS in Black Ice and loved it.)
    Auto (It better be as good as they say!!!)
    All Options. (Sunroof, 19" Rims, Perf Package, Recarros) Not sure why some of the options were listed like that on the order screen, but I guess I will find out.

And a shoutout to urbanski, long timer at the HardForum. (Hope to see you back there soon. Your Caddy needs a PC right? )

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RightTurn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Re: My Order is in Preliminary Stage

How cool is THAT?

Florian is offline crushing Vs with my Wurm
    Automobile(s): 2013 GT500 - 700+ HP

1000 status until Nov. I bet.

F

Cadillac Tony is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Tony Pagano
    Sales Manager
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323

www.cadillactony.com

The views and opinions of this poster are solely his own and do not represent those of Plaza Cadillac

Florian is offline crushing Vs with my Wurm
    Automobile(s): 2013 GT500 - 700+ HP

eogld doesnt even have any CTSv stuff available yet. I think the dealer is messing with him.

F

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by FrgMstr View Post

And a shoutout to urbanski, long timer at the HardForum. (Hope to see you back there soon. Your Caddy needs a PC right? )
    hey back at ya big guy. I WILL come to Dallas to see that baby when you get her

CIWS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 BMUU X1 35i Sport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)

Congrats on the order.

Here's hoping the folks at Crest are being straight with you. If not your "adventures" with them will be posted here in the Cadillac Forum for all to hear and see.

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

i feel like its 1999 in this thread

demorgan59 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V

I don't think you'll be seeing too many CTS-V's being built in Bowling Green.

Quote Originally Posted by CIWS View Post
    Congrats on the order.

Here's hoping the folks at Crest are being straight with you. If not your "adventures" with them will be posted here in the Cadillac Forum for all to hear and see.
    That you can count on! I am not here to blow smoke up any skirts. Just figured that some forum goers might like know what is being said to the people with money actually already down on a CTS-V already.

As far as the order goes, I was there with Crest when the computer would not take the order at all but would allow us to look at the options screens (that I saw with my own eyes). I don't think Crest has any reason to lie to me and has made no guarantees on the order being placed anywhere beyond what the system will allow it to do now which was told to me to be accepted by the computer as preliminary.

At urbanski: Did not see the three of us ending up on the same board again either. CIWS left the HardForum years ago, voluntarily though.

Quote Originally Posted by demorgan59 View Post
    I don't think you'll be seeing too many CTS-V's being built in Bowling Green.

Was I mininformed on this? That information did NOT come from the dealer but was something I think I read here. I could be wrong about that as well. If you have more information to share than the statement above, please put me in the know. Thanks!

All CTSs (including Vs) are built at the LGR (Lansing Grand River) plant in Michigan. The Bowling Green facility is not set up to produce Sigma chassis cars.

As far as the order goes, I would guess that your Dealer has placed it in his preliminary order bank. Orders won't be accepted until a Dealer has allocation for it, which no one has right now. On-Line order/ Reference guides aren't up yet, nor is the info on the model pricing server. That will all happen long before allocation is given, so don't get too excited just yet. I'm still guessing late November/early December before we see the first actual pictures of someone in a CTS-V that they own on these forums.
    Tony Pagano
    Sales Manager
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323

www.cadillactony.com

The views and opinions of this poster are solely his own and do not represent those of Plaza Cadillac

CIWS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 BMUU X1 35i Sport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)

It's the XLR that's made in the Vette plant in KY isn't it ?

Yep. The C6 and XLR use the same frame rails and floorpan, but deviate once they get to body, interior and powertrain.
    Tony Pagano
    Sales Manager
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323

www.cadillactony.com

Cadillaclover1988 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I got a question. If your like a millionaire or sumthin can you purchase a 2009 cts-v in the usa right now,because my fiance's uncle supposed to get us one shipped here thursday or friday and he spent over 100,000 dollars in cash money to get it

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.