My Order is in Preliminary Stage - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, My Order is in Preliminary Stage in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by Dualcams34 News from inside the plant that builds CTS's and the CTS-v. which is in Lansing, Mi. ...
    Florian is offline crushing Vs with my Wurm
    Automobile(s): 2013 GT500 - 700+ HP

Re: My Order is in Preliminary Stage

Quote Originally Posted by Dualcams34 View Post
    News from inside the plant that builds CTS's and the CTS-v. which is in Lansing, Mi. At this time it won't be until late August before we build saleable V's. We have completed our pilot runs and the Car is building very well. I love the car, one of the tightest I have ever seen come out of our Lansing plant. When you get your order number, e mail it to me and I can get the thing built maybe 2-3 weeks sooner. I will make sure the everything will be right when it leaves Lansing.
    very cool post. I hope you can help our forum members.

F

Dr Chill is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 08 CTS, 03 Z06 LS2 408 track car, 07 Q7 tow vehicle

News from inside the plant that builds CTS's and the CTS-v. which is in Lansing, Mi. At this time it won't be until late August before we build saleable V's. We have completed our pilot runs and the Car is building very well. I love the car, one of the tightest I have ever seen come out of our Lansing plant. When you get your order number, e mail it to me and I can get the thing built maybe 2-3 weeks sooner. I will make sure the everything will be right when it leaves Lansing.
    Just curious, what is your job in the plant? Is that offer open to others like me who have been waiting a very long time?

Jpjr is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

That was a valuable post. 100% true or not, it is the first new info I have heard in what seems like 2 months or more.

v84life is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05CTS-v plat, 07 Escalade quicksilver

Love any new info I can get..

FrgMstr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade 07

This is in line with what Crest told me. Possibly August delivery but don't expect it till September! Yippee! That is all good news to me.

I will make sure and share the information when I get it in hand DC! Many thanks for the offer and just the fact that care enough to offer to help out is pretty damn cool in my book.

Kadonny is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Owned 3 V's, now driving a GC STR8

Good post, I hope and will believe it is 100% truthful. Tell us what you do there and any other goodies we might want to hear....please.

csp3000 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)

I will be soooooooooo happy if this is true.

chris1268 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 cts-v

Thanks for the info......First new news in quite some time.

Dualcams34 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Well, I don't really care to much to let people know what I do, because I just don't know if GM and my management would think that helping customers out with inside info is very cool. I can tell you that I'm an hourly person and I love our cars we build. I must be careful on what I put out here because this is not a normal function of any assembly plant. I don't give away secrets or anything like that so I don't think I can do any harm. As long as I'm not on a GM computer I don't think that they can do anything to me. Besides you would not believe how many cars I can sell just but giving a little special attention to someone I don't even know with there build. I do have more info on the antenna issue but that will have to wait. As for the cts build, we should start slow builds for saleable V's at the end of this month. It looks like we are going to be processing at least 100 v's by mid august. More later Thanks for buying our American Made Vehicles. You will like the CTS V's

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

^^^^thanks for your help

RightTurn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

It looks like we are going to be processing at least 100 v's by mid august. More later Thanks for buying our American Made Vehicles. You will like the CTS V's
    :w00t: Thanks for the update!!

this is a very valuable update, thank you very much again.

as far as the first 100, those will be next to impossible to get if you are not #1 on a dealer that will surely get an initial allocation (ex: Miami, etc.). but the fact that production may begin in August means there is a great chance of getting one in fall 2008 unless something creates a work stoppage.

MIACTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I hope I can get one of those first 100 I'm number 2 at a local dealer in Miami The days on my current lease are running out very fast.

BTW: What is the antenna issue?

Quote Originally Posted by MIACTSV View Post
    I hope I can get one of those first 100 I'm number 2 at a local dealer in Miami The days on my current lease are running out very fast.

BTW: What is the antenna issue?
    From my "inside" days, I can say that Miami usually gets cars first. Being #2 in Miami is better than being #1 in 99% of the country. This goes for all automakers.

jasaero is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 BLK Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Jpjr View Post
    From my "inside" days, I can say that Miami usually gets cars first. Being #2 in Miami is better than being #1 in 99% of the country. This goes for all automakers.
    I've heard that before. Why is that?? I am here in West Palm Beach right now and have noticed lots of cars soon after intro more than other places. But, figured SoCal was even more early than here I guess.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.