Msg to Caddy: Pricing Info Please! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Msg to Caddy: Pricing Info Please! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by ctsvett my conversations (similar to lawfive) lead me to believe low 60s and mid with options (you ...
    atdeneve is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: Msg to Caddy: Pricing Info Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ctsvett View Post
    my conversations (similar to lawfive) lead me to believe low 60s and mid with options (you GOTTA get the seats!)...

Reed
    A lot of people are gonna be happy at that price point. Of course, the lower the bettah. Heh heh.

N V
    N V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Reply to V Love

I LOVE your optimism!!! Great 1st post. Attended the Summit Point meet?!? I like this guy already. You on the prowl for the 2009 or already an owner?
    Yeah, the Summit Point meet was awesome. I live about 30 miles from there so I couldn't miss the opportunity. I don't own a V currently but have always loved them since first reading about them years ago. With the new one coming out, it is time to step up to the plate. I don't know when I'll get one, but one thing is for sure: one day I must have one! Getting to see and sit in the new one at Summit Point only exacerbated the situation. I can attest from watching the engineers tear them up all day long at the track that they are a force to be reckoned with. My dream is to drive it to the dragstrip, kick out the family, and run a 12 flat while the hillbillies in the stands scratch their heads. Hopefully the rear end is improved over V1 from what I have read so I can make this happen. Although I don't know when my time will come, I brought a (well-off) friend of mine to the meet and it re-ignited his need for speed. Two weeks later he showed up at my house in a 1997 911 turbo! He said the official time for it in the quarter was 12.1. He was displeased however when I told him the new V is supposed to run 12 flat!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.