my V is longer than your V - Page 8
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, my V is longer than your V in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by thebigjimsho Can you stop being a dumbass for 1 minute? I think you are asking for a ...
    CTSV_Rob is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)

Re: Uh Oh the GT-R has major competition...

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    Can you stop being a dumbass for 1 minute?
    I think you are asking for a little too much there Jim.

dwight.j.carter is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 Seville STS

who cares what it will compete with. I just care which looks better and has the luxury and in my opinion I would chose the new V hands down. Hence why I am a member in this forum I don't think there is a need to fight fellas it's only a matter of opinion.

ZEUSROTTY is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

audi forums? nice that you still need to reference it at all still... and where does audi come into a v2 gtr conversation? and im stupid? lol... anyway... it is a different car all together... pound for pond the v will be more usefull to that demographic... gtr is a bad ass track car... i want the first gtr with a tweaked frame for the track...

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUSROTTY View Post
    audi forums? nice that you still need to reference it at all still... and where does audi come into a v2 gtr conversation? and im stupid? lol... anyway... it is a different car all together... pound for pond the v will be more usefull to that demographic... gtr is a bad ass track car... i want the first gtr with a tweaked frame for the track...
    I SAID THE GT-R COMPETES WITH THE ZR-1 AND R8. SO I SAID TO GO TO THEIR FORUMS AND TALK ABOUT COMPETITION, NOT THE V FORUM.

To everyone else, sorry for the caps. But since Zeustwatty thinks that I can never, ever, ever, ever reference the Audi forums ever, ever, ever in anyway, I had to post in monotone. Do you go to a Jaguar forum to talk about a Vette? Or a Hyundai forum to talk about an R8?

and im stupid? lol
    I have to keep reminding myself that I have to be more tolerant to those who may be a little slow, or quick to jump the gun.

Read this:
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...has-major.html

Think about what you read, meditate on it and come back later.

sorry didn't see the r8 reference so I apologize... But on a side note. The r8 isn't fast enough to keep up with the gtr or the caddy... Again sorry.

Kidhummer is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    I have to keep reminding myself that I have to be more tolerant to those who may be a little slow, or quick to jump the gun.

Read this:
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...has-major.html

Think about what you read, meditate on it and come back later.
    Nissan and V = Similar price range from what we know at this time (not counting mark up, I am strictly talking MSRP), Similar HP #'s (even thought one is a V8 and other is a V6), Neither is naturally aspirated, Both have 4 Seats (even though the V is much more comfortable and usable), Both are coming out at about the same time, and both are going to be crazy fast.

So why can't they be compared?? Yes this is a V forum not a nissan forum, so I guess basically everyone who has some kind of problem misunderstood the original post. I never said that the GTR is direct competition for the V; I was just letting people out there (who don't already know) know that there is a car available in the same price range (NOT CLASS) that should be considered.

The reason for the bold typing is becuase everyone on this forum is going to chop apart what I just wrote. So concentrate on the bold part.

PS. I am a V lover, own one now, love it. Really excited about the new V coming out and I wasn't bad mouthing it in any way. I dont think my original post was so outrageous and there is no need to get so defensive.

V is going to be ridiculous but there are other considerations like with everything else in life. Plus I am glad that the title of my thread got your blood pumping ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhummer View Post
    Nissan and V = Similar price range from what we know at this time (not counting mark up, I am strictly talking MSRP), Similar HP #'s (even thought one is a V8 and other is a V6), Neither is naturally aspirated, Both have 4 Seats (even though the V is much more comfortable and usable), Both are coming out at about the same time, and both are going to be crazy fast.

So why can't they be compared?? Yes this is a V forum not a nissan forum, so I guess basically everyone who has some kind of problem misunderstood the original post. I never said that the GTR is direct competition for the V; I was just letting people out there (who don't already know) know that there is a car available in the same price range (NOT CLASS) that should be considered.

The reason for the bold typing is becuase everyone on this forum is going to chop apart what I just wrote. So concentrate on the bold part.

PS. I am a V lover, own one now, love it. Really excited about the new V coming out and I wasn't bad mouthing it in any way. I dont think my original post was so outrageous and there is no need to get so defensive.

V is going to be ridiculous but there are other considerations like with everything else in life. Plus I am glad that the title of my thread got your blood pumping ; )

Dude, you are on a fruitless adventure here... These guys sleep with there caddy shift knobs under there pillows... Just give up, or you will get an infraction for just opening a thread they dont want you in.... If you arent in the click, you have no say. Trust me...

Dude, you are on a fruitless adventure here... These guys sleep with there caddy shift knobs under there pillows... Just give up, or you will get an infraction for just opening a thread they dont want you in.... If you arent in the click, you have no say. Trust me...
    ....But i am a fellow V owner so I am automatically in the click ; )...but I do agree with you! You just have to word the post clearly, carefully and correctly

so there are no misunderstandings : )

gothicaleigh is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Current: None Past: '94 STS, '93 Eldorado, '98 ETC, '03 CTS

It's clique.

Sorry, but that was bugging the hell out of me.

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Re: my V is longer than your V

:merge:

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    :merge:
    Thread consolidation at its finest.

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

as of today, the hyundai forum has 103 posts.

RightTurn is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

:golf clap: Two for each owner, plus the random troll.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    as of today, the hyundai forum has 103 posts.
    Time to go compare the new Tiburon to the new G8...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.