Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Question about stock V2 wheels

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  eagle-co94 
#1 ·
I just bought a set of wheels that were advertised as coming off of a V2 sedan. The wheels arrived yesterday and all 4 wheels are the same part number, 9597858 but I can't find that part number on GMPartsdirect. Does anyone know if these are just old part numbers and if the sedan was supposed to have the same width wheel all around? I thought they were supposed to have 9.5" wheels in the rear? They all came with Cadillac center caps and are made by Superalloy.

Any info would be a great help.

#2 ·
P/N 9597858 is a front wheel and is 9" wide. You are correct...the sedan has 9.5" wide wheels on the rear.

Here is a photo of the p/n's of the 'rear' & 'front' wheels off of my 2009 sedan.
Part numbers may have changed since these on my '09, but the staggered sizes for sedans has not.
Text Font
Technology Electronic device Electronics

#8 ·
Well after denying everything and telling me that the Kumhos cost $1400 and the wheels/caps/sensors cost $4700 I replied with #'s from Tirerack and GMPartsDirect and then filed a claim through ebay. He made me an offer of $390 back which I declined because a new set of the cheapest tires from Tirerack will still cost over $600. I found a set of Mickey Thompson Street Comps for $600 so I responded that if he made an offer of $600 I'd accept it and we can move on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.