Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Does the 2012 cts-v front bumper cover fit on the cts?

17K views 61 replies 15 participants last post by  OakleyCTSV 
#1 ·
Title says it all. I want to swap them out. Also if you have a black raven bumper i will probably buy it

#41 ·
A mildly used V with $1,000 worth of mods.

#42 ·
tdyguy2k said:
I just want the OP to tell us how much money he's spent when all is said and done. Oh, and have to have pics. I'd bet he spends more on that car than he would have just buying a mildly used V. Good luck to you young man.
Theres really not much reason to mod a V. I would rather custom build my own unique monster. Its more fun.

#43 ·
Hennessy has one up to 1,226HP, that's kinda unique.

#45 ·
aaron4235 said:
Yeah but thats ridiculous, theres no reason to have a car like that. It becomes un driveable.
Sorry, it's slick as snot.

#53 · (Edited)
Wasn't that one of the spoofed Asiana Airline pilot names the news incorrectly reported?

(This is a crack on the media not the crash).
I think you're talking about this gaff. The event was tragic, the gaff.... Well, decide for yourself.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...yCkwAA&usg=AFQjCNG6jlJvhOCC8zTE3ubLUYIySVD1_w

I can't believe nobody figured it out before putting it on the air. That and how the woman reading from the teleprompter was oblivious to what she was reading!
Probably going to hell for it but, I laughed my a$$ off at the sheer stupidity!

#57 ·
^^^Yes, plus a 100-shot. That might put you around where a V2 starts off stock (until the bottle runs out). Race you from New York to California when you're done :D

#58 ·
GMX322V S/C said:
^^^Yes, plus a 100-shot. That might put you around where a V2 starts off stock (until the bottle runs out). Race you from New York to California when you're done :D
Gumball?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.