Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Rear seat cupholder annoyance in coupe

5K views 37 replies 10 participants last post by  aaron4235 
#1 ·
When i tried to get down and dirty in my coupe we couldnt get around that cup holder. Is there a way to remove it or make like a bench seat?

#23 ·
Well as far as the back seat goes, im not ever going to use it because no adult can fit back there ...
I think a lot of people on here will argue that point with you. As for the sex, I don't think the speaker box will make any easier. There's also the option of, I don't know... not having sex in your car? You're driving a Cadillac, not a Camaro.

#24 ·
Its pretty much camaro. I just got the caddy because i like the looks better. Its still considered an american muscle car. Im only 5'8 and my head touches the ceiling in the back seat. I dont really see the purpose of it unless you are putting kids back there

#25 · (Edited)
Its pretty much camaro.
No, it's much better. Camaro's and Mustangs are ubiquitous and mostly unremarkable.
Your Cadillac is a stunning and uncommon vehicle that draws attention wherever it goes.
The fact that you chose a Cadillac over a Camaro or Mustang (both of which also have very small back seat room) says something positive for you and your coupe.
It's your car, do what you want with it. Just keep the back seat in case you want to put it back later.

Oh, and don't put those rediculously large wheels on it! ;)

#28 ·
pillaplease said:
He's 18 driving a Cadillac... He's already getting from the insurance company what he's trying to give to his lady!
Haha right on 1600 a year.

Dont worry guys im not going to turn it into some ricey piece of shit.

Its actually my tuner car. Im planning on getting it over 400whp. So far all i did was tints and i put a couple led light bars inside. Exterior is getting 19" black racing wheels and it will likely sit a bit lower

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.