Black/White emblems
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stillborn
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Black/White emblems in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I've always thought one of the coolest things people do on BMW's is taking the stock emblems off and putting ...
    JCase30 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS DI Fully Loaded

Black/White emblems

I've always thought one of the coolest things people do on BMW's is taking the stock emblems off and putting black & white logos on. Has anyone done this on a V? I think it would look awesome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Stillborn is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 09 DW 4DR,AT,Recaros,metco 2.5,RX c-can,AEM-A/F, 634hp,642tq

Re: Black/White emblems

how I did mine...

CVP33 likes this.

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    I see snow in the background? How do you like the V in winter? My best friend is trying to talk me out of getting one because he said there not practical. He said to buy the new 14 cts sedan. I like the new 14 but for the same money, the V has the looks power and rarity compared to the new 14.

emperors6 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V A6 Black Diamond Sedan

I just got a 2013 V Black Diamond Sedan and I'm driving it in winter. It's great. Get a good set of winter tires and unless you're in a rural area, you should be fine. I use it to commute on most days.

Stillborn is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 09 DW 4DR,AT,Recaros,metco 2.5,RX c-can,AEM-A/F, 634hp,642tq

Quote Originally Posted by BEarle View Post
    I see snow in the background? How do you like the V in winter? My best friend is trying to talk me out of getting one because he said there not practical. He said to buy the new 14 cts sedan. I like the new 14 but for the same money, the V has the looks power and rarity compared to the new 14.
    I never drive it in the snow. i'll wait till all the sand and salt have been blown to the sides of the road. (usually 1 week after snowfall). I don't commute, so for me it's irrelevant as to weather conditions. I only take the car out if the weather cooperates.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.