Alpine PXA-H800 and aeroforce gauge /nitrous install pics
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By spdmn75
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Alpine PXA-H800 and aeroforce gauge /nitrous install pics in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; So still have to finish up some plumbing of lines under the hood but interior is finished. I had used ...
    spdmn75 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Alpine PXA-H800 and aeroforce gauge /nitrous install pics

So still have to finish up some plumbing of lines under the hood but interior is finished. I had used a JL audio clean sweep before with a trunk mount eq. This was running to 2 amps with JL separates and a 12". Sounded ok but did not have the adjustability I was looking for. So I moved up to the Alpine setup. This has a lot more features and can be adjusted on a laptop. So far it's been great. I ended up moving the volume and tune knobs to the glove box as they are not used with Alpine. I added the RUX control head to use as the master volume. It's not required but given the way this car is wired I needed it. I then moved my aeroforce gauge and added my other analogic gauge to the ash tray area. The nitrous window/wot controller is the HSW microedge mounted in the upper arm rest section of the center console. I also relocated the USB/audio in and cig lighter to a different area in the center console to add the arm/ heater and purge buttons. The other 4 black ones are to cycle through the pages on the aeroforce gauges.

----------

----------

The four clear LEDs are for armed(green) heater (yellow) radar detector alert(red) n2o spraying( blue)
    V locity likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

V locity is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan A6, 730 RWHP Stock airbox & stock exst

Re: Alpine PXA-H800 and aeroforce gauge /nitrous install pics

Nice install! Very clean!

thanks, loving the adjustability so far of the Alpine unit. also has a road eq function that adjusts the sound based on additional noise entering the car

SecretWeapon is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 Sedan, M6, Silver/Ebony

Wow. I am genuinely impressed with what you have done. Kudos sir.

Thanks. I may redo the trunk now as I just have a 12" mounted on the spare tire well

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.