Cadillac Owners Forum banner

CTS-V Coupe Exhaust

5K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  SoCalCTSV 
#1 ·
Hello, I am wondering if someone can help me out with this. Is the chrome trim around the the exhaust tips on the CTS-V Coupe separate from the bumper? I am thinking about retrofitting it on my Impala if I keep the car. I want to run my exhaust in a similar way.

Any info, part #s or if someone has one, that'd be awesome.

Thank you so much!

#11 ·
Because the nearest "Caddy" aka Chevy with a couple Cadillacs is more than 20 mins out of town and with work and other obligations I don't have time. I thought maybe if someone here who has the car in their garage could look, or maybe someone who had to replace one or maybe someone who works in a parts department and is a member or viewer could help a fellow member out.

I'm an admin on the Impala forum, I'm not some noob. I'm just asking for help determining if the piece is separate.

#13 ·
Thank you for doing that...but please don't assume you know what my obligations, situations or engagements are. There's no reason be so hostile and patronizing. I asked if someone here knew if it was separate and I thank you for going beyond that and calling, but the patronizing is unnecessary.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.