Cadillac Owners Forum banner

NEW Velgen VMB5 Wheels for CTS V Sedan!

56K views 55 replies 19 participants last post by  Paul@HoweyIndustries 
#1 ·
We are very proud to introduce the Velgen VMB5 Wheels for the Cadillac CTS V Sedan.

The wheels are currently available in 20x9 / 20x10.5 sizes and the Matte Gunmetal Finish. Custom finishes are available for an additional charge.

The wheels are in stock and ready to ship!

Here is a little teaser! Full Shoot will be posted soon!​

The wheels shown are VMB5 20x9 / 20x10.5 Matte Gunmetal with KW V3 Coilovers 255/30/20 & 285/30/20 tires

See less See more
#40 ·
vyourself,

I attempted to reply to your PM but your inbox is full.

Paul

#41 ·
#43 ·
Yes, the 295 will work. A 285 was used on the V in this thread due to the KW Coilovers.

#45 ·
As long as your Eibach drop is as stated by Eibach (no additional drop from settling), there will be no issue.

The problem with springs is that they can settle differently and either lower more or less than stated.

I hope this makes sense.

#47 ·
There is no rub and the 285 was chosen due to how low the vehicle was adjusted on the KW Coilovers. The is CTSV21's car and I would suggest contacting him directly to confirm. He even stated that he feels a 295 would have worked without issue, even with his current drop.

I would personally recommend 285 if you are lowered that far. A 295 will be no problem if you have the standard Eibach drop.

Edit: I attempted to reply to your PM but your inbox is full. Please let me know when space is cleared and I will resend. Thanks!

#50 ·
I am lowered on the V3 with a 285-30-20 V12 , When i first installed i couldnt drive because i was tucking tire , so after adjusting the height in the pictures above there is no rubbing.
If your lowered on the Eibachs , you for sure can run the 295 / as eibach's sit higher than the D3 Suspension. I had the D3 spring and i wanted to go lower, so thats why i purchased the V3.

@ Deenasty , your mailbox is full..

#52 ·
These are Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires.

255/30/20 and 285/30/20

#56 ·
If you machine down the offset to 50-52 there will be two issues:

1) You center caps will not fit and the spindle/dust cap will protrude.
2) Your lug studs will over extend and normal lug nuts will crack when you tighten them down. You will need open ended lug nuts.

As far as caliper clearance, you should have not problem with the extra 5 to 7mm.

Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.