Cadillac Owners Forum banner

NEW Velgen VMB5 Wheels for CTS V Sedan!

56K views 55 replies 19 participants last post by  Paul@HoweyIndustries 
#1 ·
We are very proud to introduce the Velgen VMB5 Wheels for the Cadillac CTS V Sedan.

The wheels are currently available in 20x9 / 20x10.5 sizes and the Matte Gunmetal Finish. Custom finishes are available for an additional charge.

The wheels are in stock and ready to ship!

Here is a little teaser! Full Shoot will be posted soon!​

The wheels shown are VMB5 20x9 / 20x10.5 Matte Gunmetal with KW V3 Coilovers 255/30/20 & 285/30/20 tires

See less See more
#3 ·
These are the only images at the moment. There will be a full photoshoot released shortly!

For now you can see these wheels on a variety of other vehicles here:
http://velgenwheels.com/gallery/

#5 ·
Thank you! The offsets are 20x9 +35 / 20x10.5 +45

#7 ·
These are low pressure cast wheels. Weights are F: 20x9 - 27lbs / R: 20x10.5 28lbs

Pricing is very reasonable and they ship within 1-2 business days.

#9 ·
You will only achieve a +55 with a custom wheel.

This particular setup went with the 285 due to the drop. If you are not lowered, a 295 should be doable but it has not been tested yet.

#10 ·
Hey guys, thats my car on the velgens.
The wheels fit and ride great on the car. I went with a 285 in the back because I wanted to be low and I didn't find many people on the forum that went with 295 on their 20's but im sure a 295 would've worked too. Overall i'm really happy with the wheels, I think they look great!

Here are a couple more pics

PS: I'm on lowered KW V3

#49 ·
Hey guys, thats my car on the velgens.
The wheels fit and ride great on the car. I went with a 285 in the back because I wanted to be low and I didn't find many people on the forum that went with 295 on their 20's but im sure a 295 would've worked too. Overall i'm really happy with the wheels, I think they look great!

Here are a couple more pics

View attachment 108233

PS: I'm on lowered KW V3
I just purchased these, and I am wondering whether to go with the 285 or 295 rear. My sedan is lowered on Eibach Coupe springs (un-cut). Any suggestions? They look great!

#13 ·
Looks good but they are heavy. However, whttaya expect for cast wheels? Should be perfect for a V primarily used as a cruiser rather than a racer.

#14 ·
It is all relative to what you are looking for. We have great lightweight options from our Forged and Flow Formed brands (at a different price point).

Velgen puts out a great looking wheel with extremely high quality construction and finishes. They are backed by a 5 year warranty.

Reactions: neuronbob
#15 ·
Here are a few more to show off the fitment:

#18 ·
Thank you! :D

#20 ·
Yes, you would need a 20mm rear spacer for a "flush" fitment.

CTS-V Coupe direct fitment is coming soon for those that don't wish to run spacers.

#23 ·
Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words.

c55asleep, I attempted to reply to your PM but your inbox is full.

Thanks,

Paul

#27 ·
There currently isn't a set time frame but we estimate that there may be coupe specific fitment available by the end of the summer. The concavity of the wheel will not be different. The only difference will be that you will not need a spacer.

Paul

#29 ·
As soon as I have a V Coupe owner order these :D These are very new wheels and we still have quite a few vehicles we would like to see them on with full shoots. I can speak with Velgen, but I'm sure we would be willing to heavily discount a set for the first Coupe owner that purchases a set and commits to some pictures of the new setup.

Paul

#32 ·
Yes, the V Wagon shares the same offsets.

#35 ·
I wanted to share Velgen's new video showing off these wheels.

#37 ·
Hopefully soon :)

#39 ·
Thanks again for the business! I can't wait to see some pics :)

Reactions: rayjoedef
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.