NEW Velgen VMB5 Wheels for CTS V Sedan! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, NEW Velgen VMB5 Wheels for CTS V Sedan! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Painted calipers would look great!!!! But besides that, V looks nice. Similar to mine....
    Khurram11 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS V

Re: NEW Velgen VMB5 Wheels for CTS V Sedan!

Painted calipers would look great!!!! But besides that, V looks nice. Similar to mine.

montgb is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Fitment is definitely on point. Looks amazing.

Paul@HoweyIndustries is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Thank you!
    Paul@HoweyIndustries.com | 1-888-554-7755 | www.howeyindustries.com | 11535 W 183rd PL, Suite 103, Orland Park, IL 60467

Howey Industries Specializes in Custom Wheels, Performance Parts, and Touchless Tire Installation

Wheel Brands: 360Forged, ADV.1, ADVAN, Avant Garde, Axiom, BBS, Bespoke, Concept One, COR, D2 Forged, Deviant, DPE, Fifty Five, Forgestar, iForged, G Games, Incurve, MRR, Rays, Rennen Forged, Roderick, STANCE, TSW, Volk

rayjoedef is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe...

those wheels are sweet....will they fit the V-Coupe??

Quote Originally Posted by rayjoedef View Post
    those wheels are sweet....will they fit the V-Coupe??
    Yes, you would need a 20mm rear spacer for a "flush" fitment.

CTS-V Coupe direct fitment is coming soon for those that don't wish to run spacers.
    Paul@HoweyIndustries.com | 1-888-554-7755 | www.howeyindustries.com | 11535 W 183rd PL, Suite 103, Orland Park, IL 60467

Howey Industries Specializes in Custom Wheels, Performance Parts, and Touchless Tire Installation

Wheel Brands: 360Forged, ADV.1, ADVAN, Avant Garde, Axiom, BBS, Bespoke, Concept One, COR, D2 Forged, Deviant, DPE, Fifty Five, Forgestar, iForged, G Games, Incurve, MRR, Rays, Rennen Forged, Roderick, STANCE, TSW, Volk

Just spoke to Paul at Howey about these wheels for the coupe.....nice guy and trust they will stand behind product......perfect upgrade wheels for our V's....
    tinman and tinman like this.

Darnell is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe, 2003 CTS

They look good.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words.

c55asleep, I attempted to reply to your PM but your inbox is full.

Thanks,

Paul

c55asleep is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTSV

Quote Originally Posted by Paul@HoweyIndustries View Post
    Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words.

c55asleep, I attempted to reply to your PM but your inbox is full.

Thanks,

Paul
    Thanks Paul for the quick reply. I will let you know. They are very tempting!

Quote Originally Posted by c55asleep View Post
    Thanks Paul for the quick reply. I will let you know. They are very tempting!
    My pleasure, let me know if you need anything else.

caddyhills is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Will these work on a V Coupe?

Hoping - Seriously hoping.

----------

Sorry - just saw other posts regarding V Coupe fitment - so what is the time frame (ETA) for V coupes without a spacer?

Quote Originally Posted by caddyhills View Post
    Will these work on a V Coupe?

Hoping - Seriously hoping.

----------

Sorry - just saw other posts regarding V Coupe fitment - so what is the time frame (ETA) for V coupes without a spacer?
    There currently isn't a set time frame but we estimate that there may be coupe specific fitment available by the end of the summer. The concavity of the wheel will not be different. The only difference will be that you will not need a spacer.

Paul

Paul,

Is there any chance of a V-Coupe photo shoot with the spacers? It will give us Coupe owners a peek at what's to come.

Quote Originally Posted by rayjoedef View Post
    Paul,

Is there any chance of a V-Coupe photo shoot with the spacers? It will give us Coupe owners a peek at what's to come.
    As soon as I have a V Coupe owner order these These are very new wheels and we still have quite a few vehicles we would like to see them on with full shoots. I can speak with Velgen, but I'm sure we would be willing to heavily discount a set for the first Coupe owner that purchases a set and commits to some pictures of the new setup.

Paul

Jules23 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V TG Wagon

I just bought a V Wagon and was wondering if these wheels will fit on this model?

Thank you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.