CTS-V Coupe Aero??
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, CTS-V Coupe Aero?? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Hey everyone, I was won the market for a Camaro and I missed the chance to order a 2013 and ...
    Davie Dynamite is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

CTS-V Coupe Aero??

Hey everyone, I was won the market for a Camaro and I missed the chance to order a 2013 and I don't care for the 2014's at all... So, I said to hell with it and now I'm on the market for a gently used 2012.

I like to mod... even subtle mods. I was wondering who the best companies that provide front splitters, rockers and diffusors for the V coupe are? I had every piece for my Camaro picked out and now I'm starting over with the V. I love it the way it is but I was curious about my options...

I'm looking for a subtle look. Nothing rice or over the top body kits.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RaVeNous is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

Re: CTS-V Coupe Aero??

D3 have nice stuff - expensive but nice.

Specterwerks (not sure on spelling has some nice stuff).

WeaponX something or other has some nice stuff.

There is also a guy on this or the "other" forum that has some nice stuff. - V2V designs - limits but good prices and quality

Davie Dynamite is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Re: CTS-V Coupe Aero??

Thanks! I had seen the D3, Specterwerks and Weapon X parts. I just didn't know who had quality parts because I know nothing about Cadillac vendors. Are they all legit? Good parts? Customer service? Quality?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.