Wheel Curb Rash Repair in Maryland?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Wheel Curb Rash Repair in Maryland? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Can someone recommend a reputable place in Maryland between DC and Baltimore that does repair of the CTS-V polished wheels? ...
    CTS-V Dragon Wagon is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Wagon

Question Wheel Curb Rash Repair in Maryland?

Can someone recommend a reputable place in Maryland between DC and Baltimore that does repair of the CTS-V polished wheels? I can't believe that I have not once, but TWICE scrapped the SAME rear passenger wheel on the SAME curb where I work. As an aside, the building where I work put in a gate with guard shack two or three years AFTER the parking lot had been built, and one consequence of this is that when turning out of the parking lot into the exit lane to the gate, space is tight. Where there was ample turning radius is now very narrow. I have found that if I don't angle my Vagon correctly, my rear tire/wheel will hit the curb. I am going to address this with the building management this week, seeing as how I've experienced the same situation twice in the exact location. More than likely I'll get a blah-blah-blah, we're not responsible, we can't be held liable response, but it's worth bringing up. Anyway, the fact remains I have a couple of light scapes on the outside edge of my wheel and would like to get them repaired. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

DCV
    DCV is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTSV bone stock

Re: Wheel Curb Rash Repair in Maryland?

Wheel Worx in Millersville MD, not far from BWI might be able to fix them.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

We have sent several customers wheels to this place in Bath Pa, did very nice work and fast turn around
    WHEEL COLLISION CENTER

DCV
    DCV is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTSV bone stock

rayjoedef is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe...

I would suck it up and buy new. The polished ones are tough and for them to get it perfect and last, it will take them hours - not cost effective. You will be happy with new...imo

Titaniumseeker is offline Performance Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS, 2009 CTS-V, 2012 CLS550

Here is another option: Ye Ole Wheel Shop; 6363 Washington Boulevard; Elkridge, MD 21075; (410) 796-8400

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.