Rocker Molding Protecter
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Rocker Molding Protecter in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Putting V rocker moldings on my CTS. Could someone tell me what the protecter is and if I need it....
    Mistercoffee2 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Rocker Molding Protecter

Putting V rocker moldings on my CTS. Could someone tell me what the protecter is and if I need it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

felix711 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS Direct Inject

Re: Rocker Molding Protecter

Where did you get the rockers and how much? Part #'s? Thx Did u find anything about the protectors?

Mistercoffee2 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: Rocker Molding Protecter

Quote Originally Posted by felix711 View Post
    Where did you get the rockers and how much? Part #'s? Thx Did u find anything about the protectors?
    Below is one place to get them. Not cheep, $485 shipped with protectors, which I figured to be the clear stick on to keep things off the front tires from eating the paint at the back of the molding. Look at your car, I'm sure you have one now. Of course the moldings have to be painted so you could get $800 into a set. Wow, the things we do.

If you call them they will give you the part numbers so you can shop around.

http://www.gmpartsonline.net/parts/2...iagram=BK08450

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.