Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Black headlight mod.

21K views 81 replies 20 participants last post by  Envy 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
Coming from a Toyota tundra where all we did was this mod, myself and a friend are gonna start doing the V lights too. I am going to do mine first and post pictures. For those of you who are scared to do this yourself and would rather pay to have it done feel free to PM and we can figure it out. With labor, time, core exchange for those of you who need it, and materials I am looking in the $300 a set range.
Also if you would like to add oracle halos to your lights we can arrange that too.
I am away from home right now for work but am going to start taking orders in February once I complete mine.....stay tuned and PM me for preliminary interest.

Thanks
Mike

#27 ·
Mike, These look amazing. They would go perfectly with my all black theme. Do you offer any installation services since I think we live fairly close? How hard is it to remove the lights? I do some minor work myself but don't want to take a chance on damaging those expensive lights. Maybe with my tax refund I can look to get this done.

#28 ·
Removing lights isn't too bad, you just have to unclip bumper and unbolt lights. Pretty easy. If you could ship them on a Friday, we could get them back by the next Friday at latest if you were just doing standard bhlm with no hAlos.

It would look great on your car, since we are so similar

#29 ·
Some recent pictures of another set we just finished for Ben over at WeaponXmotorsports. He had black textured paint and tinted DRLs.

Our next project this week is a set of lights with tinted amber markers, thunder grey matched housings and Oracle halos. Should be great

Attachments

#35 ·
Yes. You can wire them directly to your drl's or you can run a switch to your drivers panel, or hook them to your fogs. Pretty much anything you want to do.
As far as the look, they are sold in a wide variety of colors, and for our 09-13 models, the halo goes around the single eye light in the housing. Looks good.

#36 ·
TheDarkKnight said:
Yes. You can wire them directly to your drl's or you can run a switch to your drivers panel, or hook them to your fogs. Pretty much anything you want to do.
As far as the look, they are sold in a wide variety of colors, and for our 09-13 models, the halo goes around the single eye light in the housing. Looks good.
I'm intrigued. Can you do a core type of deposit as this is my daily driver?

#40 ·
Alright everyone, here is a little update on my next project that we are working on. WGT3 wanted his housings painted Thunder Gray to match his paint job, he wanted his amber markers painted over to match the TG as well, tinted DRL's, and of course white Halo's! The housing ring of the halo's is also being matched to the TG. The pics include our post sanding process with 3 coats of primer to ensure good adhesion, each part of the light painted individually, and 3 coats of the TG paint on housings and markers. We still are going to be putting 2 more coats on everything!

Moving forward gentleman (and ladies) we have the capability to color match to any color your would like, we would just need the color code from inside of your door sill. We also are capable of getting many different colors of Halo's. (red, green, blue, ambers, white, and color changing) Also we are able to do two ring halo kits that have one ring lighting as one color, and the other ring a seperate color. These Halo's do not interfere with the lights in any way and keep full functionality. The Halo's can be installed to your high beams, fog lights, DRL's, or we can provide a remote control to mount for an additional charge.

If anyone has any concerns or questions for their individual application, feel free to PM, call, or email me. My personal email is Michaelgbemis@gmail.com, my cell is 267 885 4114, and of course you all know me here as The Dark Knight..........(play cheesy super hero music)

We have a tentative mid March reservation for our friend GroceryGettinV. He's got some sick plans......stay tuned!

#42 ·
Alright everyone, here is a little update on my next project that we are working on. WGT3 wanted his housings painted Thunder Gray to match his paint job, he wanted his amber markers painted over to match the TG as well, tinted DRL's, and of course white Halo's! The housing ring of the halo's is also being matched to the TG. The pics include our post sanding process with 3 coats of primer to ensure good adhesion, each part of the light painted individually, and 3 coats of the TG paint on housings and markers. We still are going to be putting 2 more coats on everything!

Moving forward gentleman (and ladies) we have the capability to color match to any color your would like, we would just need the color code from inside of your door sill. We also are capable of getting many different colors of Halo's. (red, green, blue, ambers, white, and color changing) Also we are able to do two ring halo kits that have one ring lighting as one color, and the other ring a seperate color. These Halo's do not interfere with the lights in any way and keep full functionality. The Halo's can be installed to your high beams, fog lights, DRL's, or we can provide a remote control to mount for an additional charge.

If anyone has any concerns or questions for their individual application, feel free to PM, call, or email me. My personal email is Michaelgbemis@gmail.com, my cell is 267 885 4114, and of course you all know me here as The Dark Knight..........(play cheesy super hero music)

We have a tentative mid March reservation for our friend GroceryGettinV. He's got some sick plans......stay tuned!
Those pics look like something by Lucas out of a Star Wars prop room...

#45 ·
alright gentleman......WGT3's lights are complete!
First a picture of the color match housing and Halo backing all painted Thunder Grey

Next a sexy picture of his new Halo's all lit up like the fourth of july!

now a shot of them without the halos on....with the color matched TG paint on the vertical amber markers

finally...a close up of the Amber marker delete paint matched!

Hope you guys all love the work! Look forward to hearing from everyone with tax money to burn!
We are also now doing tailight and marker tinting as well. Send us all your lights and have a totally new look in under a week!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.