Black headlight mod. - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Black headlight mod. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Pardon my ignorance but what is an Oracle Halo?...
    SoCalCTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTSV Coupe, 1966 Chevelle
    Pardon my ignorance but what is an Oracle Halo?

TheDarkKnight is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    It's the brand of light

Wannago is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V, Black, Auto

Re: Black headlight mod.

I think I might just sign up for this too, once the weather warms up enough to remove my headlights. I do want to see how the halos turn out. Which halo will you be using? I looked at their site, and am curious to see how the plasma ring looks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
    It's the brand of light
    So it's the ring around the light? Does it stay on for daytime driving?

Yes. You can wire them directly to your drl's or you can run a switch to your drivers panel, or hook them to your fogs. Pretty much anything you want to do.
    As far as the look, they are sold in a wide variety of colors, and for our 09-13 models, the halo goes around the single eye light in the housing. Looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
    Yes. You can wire them directly to your drl's or you can run a switch to your drivers panel, or hook them to your fogs. Pretty much anything you want to do.
    As far as the look, they are sold in a wide variety of colors, and for our 09-13 models, the halo goes around the single eye light in the housing. Looks good.
    I'm intrigued. Can you do a core type of deposit as this is my daily driver?

I would love to, but as you know replacement lights are very expensive. If business goes crazy then maybe, but right now it's not worth it to put out 700+

----------

Unless that is you have a nice inside stock tip.......
    (I see your in wealth management)

Wealth management means we manage it. We don't make it. But I was a stockbroker for a dozen years.

I know I know. Then manage my wealth and talk me out of my $935 car payment a month! Lol

Alright everyone, here is a little update on my next project that we are working on. WGT3 wanted his housings painted Thunder Gray to match his paint job, he wanted his amber markers painted over to match the TG as well, tinted DRL's, and of course white Halo's! The housing ring of the halo's is also being matched to the TG. The pics include our post sanding process with 3 coats of primer to ensure good adhesion, each part of the light painted individually, and 3 coats of the TG paint on housings and markers. We still are going to be putting 2 more coats on everything!

Moving forward gentleman (and ladies) we have the capability to color match to any color your would like, we would just need the color code from inside of your door sill. We also are capable of getting many different colors of Halo's. (red, green, blue, ambers, white, and color changing) Also we are able to do two ring halo kits that have one ring lighting as one color, and the other ring a seperate color. These Halo's do not interfere with the lights in any way and keep full functionality. The Halo's can be installed to your high beams, fog lights, DRL's, or we can provide a remote control to mount for an additional charge.

If anyone has any concerns or questions for their individual application, feel free to PM, call, or email me. My personal email is Michaelgbemis@gmail.com, my cell is 267 885 4114, and of course you all know me here as The Dark Knight..........(play cheesy super hero music)

We have a tentative mid March reservation for our friend GroceryGettinV. He's got some sick plans......stay tuned!

The plague worsens, the contagion is spreading........

thebigjimsho is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight View Post
    Alright everyone, here is a little update on my next project that we are working on. WGT3 wanted his housings painted Thunder Gray to match his paint job, he wanted his amber markers painted over to match the TG as well, tinted DRL's, and of course white Halo's! The housing ring of the halo's is also being matched to the TG. The pics include our post sanding process with 3 coats of primer to ensure good adhesion, each part of the light painted individually, and 3 coats of the TG paint on housings and markers. We still are going to be putting 2 more coats on everything!

Moving forward gentleman (and ladies) we have the capability to color match to any color your would like, we would just need the color code from inside of your door sill. We also are capable of getting many different colors of Halo's. (red, green, blue, ambers, white, and color changing) Also we are able to do two ring halo kits that have one ring lighting as one color, and the other ring a seperate color. These Halo's do not interfere with the lights in any way and keep full functionality. The Halo's can be installed to your high beams, fog lights, DRL's, or we can provide a remote control to mount for an additional charge.

If anyone has any concerns or questions for their individual application, feel free to PM, call, or email me. My personal email is Michaelgbemis@gmail.com, my cell is 267 885 4114, and of course you all know me here as The Dark Knight..........(play cheesy super hero music)

We have a tentative mid March reservation for our friend GroceryGettinV. He's got some sick plans......stay tuned!
    Those pics look like something by Lucas out of a Star Wars prop room...

I'm still confused how this works. I pull my headlights, send them to you and you work on them for how long?

Round trip is 4-5 days for regular service, and about a week if you're getting halos.

alright gentleman......WGT3's lights are complete!
    First a picture of the color match housing and Halo backing all painted Thunder Grey

Next a sexy picture of his new Halo's all lit up like the fourth of july!

now a shot of them without the halos on....with the color matched TG paint on the vertical amber markers

finally...a close up of the Amber marker delete paint matched!

Hope you guys all love the work! Look forward to hearing from everyone with tax money to burn!
    We are also now doing tailight and marker tinting as well. Send us all your lights and have a totally new look in under a week!
    thebigjimsho and thebigjimsho like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.