finally got the V done in black!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By silverstreaker
  • 2 Post By TheDarkKnight
  • 2 Post By Chosenone
  • 2 Post By thebigjimsho
  • 2 Post By CVP33
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, finally got the V done in black!!! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Exterior Mods: Car was originally silver, disassembled and painted range rover black. All chrome was painted or wrapped black by ...
    silverstreaker is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V Sedan

finally got the V done in black!!!

Exterior Mods: Car was originally silver, disassembled and painted range rover black. All chrome was painted or wrapped black by Mitchell's Auto Body in Springfield VT. Custom debadged grille painted black along with all plastic/fog buckets/bezels. Rear badges/crest removed, holes filled. Custom power hood (thanks Red Baron) with Vents, Forgestar CF10 wheels with Toyo Proxes tires. Rear taillight and all lenses blacked out. Lowered with Eibach pro kit for sedan, 5" cut off front springs. Headlight interiors painted black and demon eyes installed. Rear windows tinted.

Power mods: Hennessey Performance Intake/AR Header package with a custom Tune by Slowhawk Performance, Bridgewater MA.

Future mods: Custom splitter/side skirts/rear valence/finish window tinting. Pulley combo/Cam, ISO 800RWHP
    trambow and trambow like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

TheDarkKnight is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    Looks great! Brings. Tear to my eye

Chosenone is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS V

Re: finally got the V done in black!!!

Wow that is an amazing example of how to do it. What did the paint job set you back? Where did you get the demon eyes, that is a nice addition.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    I thought people in NH just camp and whittle...

-- We miss you, JD (Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

CVP33 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V sedan, '13ZL1 vert, '12 V coupe

eVil

haha, ya'll probably didnt think I'd do it and to be honest, I was forced into it by bambi. I'm into it for approx 15K between paint, wheels, hood, grille and suspension. But wow, I liked the silver but I love this black out. everything is black, just the way I wanted. the headlight casings not only have the demon eyes installed (courtesy of Oracle/AAC lighting concepts) but they also painted the chrome inside the headlight flat black. the Demon eyes are wired to a constant power source and come with a 4 button remote and will do a variety of light fades/patterns as well a different levels of brightness. Glad you all like the Darth Maul look

Smokin80 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 Black Raven CTS V/Manual

my favourite is the inside of the lights blacked out. I have always loved that look but its one of the few things I am too chicken to attempt.

SWEEET car!

----------

my favourite is the inside of the lights blacked out. I have always loved that look but its one of the few things I am too chicken to attempt.

SWEEET car!

BuckThunder is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Sedan

Feeling a little jealous... Looks sick!

Regency is offline Cadillac Owners Member

one of my favorite nice job love everything about that car...

Did by any change dc customs do the lighting? Could've sworn I saw this on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Regency View Post
    one of my favorite nice job love everything about that car...

Did by any change dc customs do the lighting? Could've sworn I saw this on facebook.
    headlights were done by the same company who did Justin Beibers. Advance Automotive concepts or AAC, somehow affiliated with Halo. Some of the people who emailed me had halo emails and others had AAC.
    I do not recommend them as they have no quality control and their warranty is limited to only partially making things right.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.