22PLE Glass Coating Paint, Trim, and Wheel Protection Package
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, 22PLE Glass Coating Paint, Trim, and Wheel Protection Package in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I received a 20% off coupon for my dealer today for a full 22PLE glass coating treatment of my CTS-V ...
    James.H.Beasley is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

22PLE Glass Coating Paint, Trim, and Wheel Protection Package

I received a 20% off coupon for my dealer today for a full 22PLE glass coating treatment of my CTS-V to maintain a glossy shine, let dirt be washed off easily, and leave lesser or no water mark on the car. I understand that the detail starts with a wash and full decontamination, then wheels will be removed and coated inside and out with VM1 metal and wheels coating, so brake dust will not stick to them, as well as a high temperature tail pipe gloss treatment. After which my black diamond paint would be polished with Sonax perfect finish to get the most out of the beautiful color, make it pop and really stand out, then VX1 Pro glass coating of all paint finishes would be applied and finishing up the exterior of the vehicle with VR1 coating of all the trim.

Just wondering if anyone on the forum has had their car coated with the 22PLE glass treatment?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MIAdragon is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): none (yet)

Re: 22PLE Glass Coating Paint, Trim, and Wheel Protection Package

22PLE is a great coating, that being said its not permanent. If you're ok with having it done every 6 months or so go for it.

James.H.Beasley is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
    22PLE is a great coating, that being said its not permanent. If you're ok with having it done every 6 months or so go for it.
    MIAdragon,

Thank you very much for the information, I had saw something in a car magazine about Nano coating lasting ten times longer than waxing and was thinking or hoping that the 22PLE glass coating treatment would also last a lot longer than me waxing the car. I guess that I need to find someone in the Alabama area that does the Nano coating.

BigDog001 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Black Diamond V Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
    When I bought my car i had the glass and paint treatment done -- it is definitely not permanent - I find that having the car detailed at least twice a year seems to keep it looking fantastic. I also keep the car pretty much spotless with Meguiars Detail Spray and Adams Car cleaning products.

MSOsr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 Thunder Gray CTS-V coupe and Raven Black 2007 SRX

I had my car done with Opti-Guard coating, which supposedly is permanent. It has been 7 Florida months since it was applied and my car looks freshly detailed just by doing a nonrinse wash weekly.

Mike

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.