22" wheels on a CTS
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, 22" wheels on a CTS in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Im posting this thread to get some helpful information. If you never put 22's on a Cadillac please stay off ...
    jenninc1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS AWD

22" wheels on a CTS

Im posting this thread to get some helpful information. If you never put 22's on a Cadillac please stay off my thread. First I actually own a 2006 STS but when I posted questions about this in the STS forum all I got were a bunch of OLD GEEZERS with smart ass comments. I just wanted to get offset and fitment tips from some CTS owners. I was considering a giovanna Martuni but it only comes with a 22x9 width and a 38 offset. Im not sure if this will tuck nicely or not. I know a higher offset with a 8.5 width will work better. I just posted the pics so people could see how this could look on a CTS V. I thought these pics were the best looking Caddys I have ever seen!!
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

McGuffy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupe

Re: 22" wheels on a CTS

You're likely to get similar comments here. V owners are performance oriented and most wouldn't DREAM of putting "twankie deuces" on our cars.

Darnell is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe, 2003 CTS

Why not hit up one of your local wheel stores?

PS the D3 car with the grey wheels looks sick.

TTuned is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 Cts-V650

the D3 car with gray wheels is probably rocking 22x12's out back + low offsets, stretched tires, and its got coilovers to slam it. To the untrained eye you dont see the ~$10k that went into just the stance!

I dont think STS can take that aggressive of a wheel. Wide and low offsets are what make the concave pronounced.
    Hard to find off the shelf wheels like you mention above that will give you that fitment for the exact limitations you listed above.

larry arizona is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 10 V 4DR,6M,Blk,2.55,airaid,160t,W4M HX & tune Eibachs

to each there own. i dont care for that large of a rim, i am not sure what the correct term for it is but its similar to the feeling of ricer. its a performance negative so most wont like it here. if you like it, thats all that matters. there is a wheel expert on here phil howsley on here that i am sure can hook you up with offset and tucking.

ShaneN. is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

Quote Originally Posted by TTuned View Post
    the D3 car with gray wheels is probably rocking 22x12's out back + low offsets, stretched tires, and its got coilovers to slam it. To the untrained eye you dont see the ~$10k that went into just the stance!

And what a gorgeous stance it is. I saw that pic the other night and looked around for so long to find more. I couldn't even see what wheels - look like adv.1's of some sort.

musclesbmf is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 GTR

I think those are 21's and not 22's...

daedelus77 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V

Here's some info for you. Don't care about 22s per se but you can work with these numbers. You can tuck a 9" rim in the front with a +35 offset and an overall tire diameter of 27.2" (275 width) with the car lowered 1.4" on Eibachs with about 4" cut off the front springs. The rear offset on a coupe 10" wheel is 43. I think same offset for a 9.5" sedan wheel.

So depending on the tire choice and lowering option you can defintely squeeze something on.

xlr_x is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 11 v coupe 78 trans am 75 stingray

it's rennen wheels M10 from D3 cadillac here is a video if it's help

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Ordinarily, I would think 22's on this car are too donk-like, but that Coupe actually looks badass with those wheels.

_GVG_ is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by jenninc1 View Post
    Im posting this thread to get some helpful information. If you never put 22's on a Cadillac please stay off my thread. First I actually own a 2006 STS but when I posted questions about this in the STS forum all I got were a bunch of OLD GEEZERS with smart ass comments. I just wanted to get offset and fitment tips from some CTS owners. I was considering a giovanna Martuni but it only comes with a 22x9 width and a 38 offset. Im not sure if this will tuck nicely or not. I know a higher offset with a 8.5 width will work better. I just posted the pics so people could see how this could look on a CTS V. I thought these pics were the best looking Caddys I have ever seen!!
    The Black V above has 22's on it. They are VO Luxury wheels. Here are the specs.

22" Wheel/Tire Package : Pirelli PZero 295/255
    (2)- XO Milan 22X9
    (2)- XO Milan 22x10.5
    (2)- 255/30R22 Pirelli Pzero
    (2)- 295/25R22 Pirelli Pzero
    (4)- Original TPMS Sensors GM Pt# 12768826
    - Mounting
    - Balancing
    - Black OR Chrome Lugs
    - Centering Rings
    - FREE Shipping

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22" Wheel/Tire Package : Toyo T-1R/Proxes 4 295/255
    (2)- XO Milan 22X9
    (2)- XO Milan 22x10.5
    (2)- 255/30R22 Toyo Proxes 4 Plus
    (2)- 295/25R22 Toyo T-1R
    (4)- Original TPMS Sensors GM Pt# 12768826
    - Mounting
    - Balancing
    - Black OR Chrome Lugs
    - Centering Rings
    - FREE Shipping

This is what they sent me when I inquired about them....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.