Interior floor protection
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Interior floor protection in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I've been looking for these Car mats I saw a while ago in a magazine and I can't remember the ...
    Gary Veeeee is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTSV

Interior floor protection

I've been looking for these Car mats I saw a while ago in a magazine and I can't remember the name. They actually go up the sides of the floor , almost like a pan you put your feet into for bad weather circumstances. Any ideas or opinions on good-quality floor mats I'd appreciate it. I also may be needing a good all season type cover for my V . I am building another stall for my garage, but may not be finished before this winter. When I had my Magnum I purchased a cover that was made with Kimberly-Clark material from Carcraft it was a piece of crap. I think it did more damage than actually protecting the surface. So I'm a little leery of a cover.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Gman57 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Sedan with M6

Re: Interior floor protection

Take a look at weathertech.

ClarkkentCTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 Thunder gray CTS V

Re: Interior floor protection

As mentioned above I believe it's the weathertech stuff. They advertise in a lot of popular car magazines.
    They have some good products, I think it's just a little to rugged for a luxury car. The factory snow rubber
    mats would be a better choice.

EX-amg is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 black diamond CTS-V Sedan
    You probably are referring to the weather tech " digital fit " mats. I have these in bothy my cars and love them . They fit perfectly! I have had them for about a year and still look new . The quality is great. The only negative I have is the rear set seems a little thinner material wise but still do an excellent job .

Gary Veeeee is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTSV
    Thanks for all your replies yes it is the weather tech I was looking at. The factory mats I really did not care for and I understand what you mean about the ruggedness but we have really bad winters where I live and there is salt everywhere you go. I have another vehicle that's four-wheel-drive I hope to keep the V in the garage as much as possible during bad weather however sometimes it's just not possible.

Blakester is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 cts-v wagon
    Have weather tech 2 seasons now and good protection up here in great white north

Patent Guy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V
    I have them also. They are the best in my opinion. The back ones aren't as good as front as they don't go over the hump. The edges also curled down in the rear. The trunk liner is very nice.

I use the Lloyd's over them in the front, no problem.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.