Black Tumbler Coupe finished! - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Black Tumbler Coupe finished! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by McGuffy Lydon - question - I'm 6'3" and I just fit in the Coupe with the sunroof ...
    lmurtha1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Black Diamond Edition

Re: Black Tumbler Coupe finished!

Quote Originally Posted by McGuffy View Post
    Lydon - question - I'm 6'3" and I just fit in the Coupe with the sunroof shade closed. Did you have your seats lowered or anything? I don't know how you'd fit in there.
    lol i just fit perfect. I did actually break the seat after 3 days with the car. The motor blew and the tracking went out on the Recaros too! I brought it back and they said this is a first for them. If a dealership says this, I'd issume im a little rubinesk for the seat than suggested by the factory specs...

Quote Originally Posted by McGuffy View Post
    Lydon - question - I'm 6'3" and I just fit in the Coupe with the sunroof shade closed. Did you have your seats lowered or anything? I don't know how you'd fit in there.
    lol i just fit perfect. I did actually break the seat after 3 days with the car. The motor blew and the tracking went out on the Recaros too! I brought it back and they said this is a first for them. If a dealership says this, I'd issume im a little rubinesk for the seat than suggested by the factory specs...

larry arizona is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 10 V 4DR,6M,Blk,2.55,airaid,160t,W4M HX & tune Eibachs

Quote Originally Posted by lmurtha1 View Post
    6' 7" and 330lbs is a little Rubinesk......... Dude that is AWESEOME! I got to think that Recaros were not designed for a little rubinesk.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeG-V

I agree
    Aww, how cute.

TheDarkKnight is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho

Aww, how cute.
    Every forum has one......

litig8r187 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Black Raven CTS-V Murdered
    Absolutely beautiful car. Good job!
    lmurtha1 and lmurtha1 like this.

LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT

Gorgeous. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my calipers and emblems. You've given me some inspiration, but I may go lime green.

I'm only 6'2" 215lbs and I broke the seat track once on the Recaros, it's starting to creak again, and the seat is rocking back and forth approx 2"... Any suggestions?
    lmurtha1 and lmurtha1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LV_V View Post
    Gorgeous. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my calipers and emblems. You've given me some inspiration, but I may go lime green.

I'm only 6'2" 215lbs and I broke the seat track once on the Recaros, it's starting to creak again, and the seat is rocking back and forth approx 2"... Any suggestions?
    No lie, if I didnt have the yellow theme, which comes with the black diamond edition, I would of went Lime Green! its funny you say that. Lime Green is awesome and i havnt seen it yet. I have seen that electric blue on the vette ZR1 color before and that looks amazing too on black wheels. I would go those two colors if I had a choice. Also, if your car is under warrantee, it should be covered 100%. If mine breaks again, they said they would just replace the seats themselves. Otherwise, there isnt much too do. Its just not made for bigger guys i guess.

xlr_x is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 11 v coupe 78 trans am 75 stingray

is your car lowered ?
    i think it is but i have to ask

Quote Originally Posted by xlr_x
    is your car lowered ?
    i think it is but i have to ask
    Yes with Eibach coupe springs. I cut 7" off front coil

xlr_x is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 11 v coupe 78 trans am 75 stingray

thanks man by the way i like your video on youtube great coupe

ssabripo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Hey Man, where you on University Dr going south, right around broward mall?

If so, DAAAAYYYUUUUMMM, your car is scary mean! I was driving beside you in a blue M3 sedan, and honestly felt like putting my tail between my legs and run away

Not a big fan of the Caddy, but you did a superb, and I mean SUPERB job on the car!

Best looking CTS-V I've seen... sounds great, looks even better, and those fat rubbers and yellow brembos make the car just perfect.

Well done man!

WheelExecutives is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by lmurtha1 View Post
    No lie, if I didnt have the yellow theme, which comes with the black diamond edition, I would of went Lime Green! its funny you say that. Lime Green is awesome and i havnt seen it yet.
    a friend of mine had his done a few months back in lime green (attached a photo)

Quote Originally Posted by ssabripo View Post
    Hey Man, where you on University Dr going south, right around broward mall?
    I was actually next to him the other day on university/broward waiting at a red light, a few days before he put on his wheels, small world
    Attached Images
    JHC828 and JHC828 like this.

LyndellWiggins is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

Hey, first off I love the car. Secondly, I too am thinking of doing a unique combo with my calipers and emblems. I was thinking the blue vette calipers but if I did that I would like to replace the red on my emblems with blue. Where did you go to get the custom emblems made and how much did it cost? If you do not mind my asking. (sorry for the money question since everyone knows your real name. I'm just used to being able to ask these kind of questions on a semi-anon forum.)

Fireverm is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan Black Diamond manual

Looks like I'm a little late seeing this thread, but I definitely approve of the look. Nice job man. I hate chrome and blacked it out within 2 weeks of having it also.

I've had my headlights/tailights tinted for nearly 18 months now and haven't had any problems from the cops either.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.