Black Tumbler Coupe finished! - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Black Tumbler Coupe finished! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight So what is your affiliation with the dolphins? Just asking....... 4 seasons..then got medically released. 3 ...
    lmurtha1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Black Diamond Edition

Re: Black Tumbler Coupe finished!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight View Post
    So what is your affiliation with the dolphins? Just asking.......
    4 seasons..then got medically released. 3 surgeries on my foot (big toe fused, torn tendon and plantar plate, and now Mortons Neuroma), and they kick u to the curb. As they always say, it is what it is. Word of advice for those of you with children, PLAY BASEBALL. ive had 9 major surgeries since college, can barely walk without pain. and like everyone else, am on Endomethicin anti-inflamitory year round, with a tordol shot before every game just to function. Playing on the offensive line is tough on the body, and some just cant rid the injury bug. Never thought it would come to this, but the NFL does stand for NOT FOR LONG. now to enjoy the splendors of life.

TheDarkKnight is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    Well it was a hell of a ride....now you have one hell of a ride! Enjoy the splendors man, YOLO!

DRL650 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS V Coupe

I see your PM is now listed? maybe you had to get over x posts befoe it became active? PM sent. Thanks

McGuffy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupe

I remember your days at Nebraska man - sorry about the injuries but glad you're not letting it stop you from living - car is BAD ASS!

dqw1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Really like it! Love the tinted headlights.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Holy crap! We have Lydon Murtha on our forums!

Sorry to see things didn't work out in Miami. Saw some good things from you at tackle these past couple years. Hoping you'd stick around. Any indication you'll be brought back?

(Long time Dolphins fan and season ticket holder from '99-'09...and living in Boston)

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    And yeah, while I always loved football and always dreamed of playing, I'm glad I'm relatively healthy...

Mike02z is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan Black Raven 6 speed manual

Are the police relatively easy on all the tinting in Florida? I was worried about tinting my tails but mine are MUCH lighter than yours.

DRL650 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS V Coupe

Serious Lydon Murtha? Holy Crap. Glad to have you here. Now us Floridians need to plan a CTS V road trip like the Vette and Porsch guys do. Maybe a run down to the Keys? Im in Cape Coral Ft Myers area. The V guys from this area Sarasota to Naples could meet and then make a meeting place for the East Coat guys then run down to the Keys? November,December when the weather starts cooling off? Just a thought.. Welcome to the forum.

TheDarkKnight is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Sorry lydon. I think I blew up your spot!

StormTrooperFRC is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Twin 67mm Turbo Vette

Car's looking good brother. Stop by so I can see the wheels in person one of these days. Glad to see you on here.

Jamie@vera

lmurtha1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Black Diamond Edition

Well it was a hell of a ride....now you have one hell of a ride! Enjoy the splendors man, YOLO!
    Yes it was a hell of a ride! Ive built some quality relationships with people, and although its a tough business and has its dark side, it was great being able to play a game and for so many loving fans. The best part was being someone that young children would look up too and inspire to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by McGuffy View Post
    I remember your days at Nebraska man - sorry about the injuries but glad you're not letting it stop you from living - car is BAD ASS!
    Nebraska was the best time of my life! Thank you for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    Holy crap! We have Lydon Murtha on our forums!

Sorry to see things didn't work out in Miami. Saw some good things from you at tackle these past couple years. Hoping you'd stick around. Any indication you'll be brought back?

(Long time Dolphins fan and season ticket holder from '99-'09...and living in Boston)
    Thank you! Ive learned that in the NFL, great players, average players, and bad players can make their way out of pro football quickly and its by injury plagues.. Its just the way it goes, if a team releases you, it usually mean your not coming back to that team atleast. but my future has just begun!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike02z View Post
    Are the police relatively easy on all the tinting in Florida? I was worried about tinting my tails but mine are MUCH lighter than yours.

The police are extremely cool down here about tail lights and such being tinted. Ive never been pulled over neither has any of my friends in 4 years. I have howerver been pulled over for my window tint twice in 4 years. but its at 5% all the way around. only 1 gave me a ticket...FHP. and it was at 1AM. lol. I understood why he pulled me over, a great excuse to snipe a Dui, but to then give me a ticket! lol, i just pay it and keep it on.

Quote Originally Posted by DRL650 View Post
    Serious Lydon Murtha? Holy Crap. Glad to have you here. Now us Floridians need to plan a CTS V road trip like the Vette and Porsch guys do. Maybe a run down to the Keys? Im in Cape Coral Ft Myers area. The V guys from this area Sarasota to Naples could meet and then make a meeting place for the East Coat guys then run down to the Keys? November,December when the weather starts cooling off? Just a thought.. Welcome to the forum.
    Id love to do this! I also have a shelby and they do multiple get togethers and runs all the time. I think it would be great to have an annual get together and we can all drive down to the keys. There is a 9/11 support the troops run this weekend. starts in Davie, and goes all the way to Islandmorada. always around 200+ cars. all nice cars because then they hold a huge car show down there. cool stuff and its open to all cars.

Sorry lydon. I think I blew up your spot!
    I dont mind! i can talk forever with people that have the same interests!

Quote Originally Posted by StormTrooperFRC View Post
    Car's looking good brother. Stop by so I can see the wheels in person one of these days. Glad to see you on here.

Jamie@vera
    Jamie! you motorboating SOB! whats up man. ill stop by this week. you need to see this thing. I went ahead and had Redline do the package on the car, I talked to you before about getting in the business with them possibly. They are legit. ill come by soon

StormTrooperFRC is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Twin 67mm Turbo Vette

Quote Originally Posted by lmurtha1 View Post

Jamie! you motorboating SOB! whats up man. ill stop by this week. you need to see this thing. I went ahead and had Redline do the package on the car, I talked to you before about getting in the business with them possibly. They are legit. ill come by soon
    lol. what up dr.douchel??

yeaaa buddy, I remember. Stop by holmes,...i'll be there no doubt. I'm sure the car runs good now.

hollar!!

buddyg is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho
    Tinting windshields and lights. Do not approve...
    Whatever he wasn't looking for your approval
    MURDR CTS-V and MURDR CTS-V like this.

Mike02z is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan Black Raven 6 speed manual

Is it a stick or auto?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.