Part number help
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Part number help in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Anyone know the part numbers for the front and rear black painted rims for my 09 sedan? Looking to replace ...
    TheDarkKnight is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Part number help

Anyone know the part numbers for the front and rear black painted rims for my 09 sedan? Looking to replace my stock chromes. Any help is appreciated!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

McGuffy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupe

Re: Part number help

Some codes here, not sure if this helps or not - http://www.gmpartscenter.net/?i=2&mo...imagecallout=1

Mike02z is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan Black Raven 6 speed manual

They are not painted, they are powder coated and they are not black, they are graphite. The rear part number for the Sedan is 19257475 the part number for the Sedan front wheels is 19257473. I paid 1700 for a set new from Rick Hendricks Chevrolet. That price included new center caps and shipping.

RippyPartsDept is online now Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

with you VIN i can pinpoint the part numbers for you
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

If these are the wheels you want, the part numbers I gave are correct.

I gave them those numbers at the dealer today when I picked up my '12 amd they told me those are sold by GM, but not the exact wheels. They gave me the product numbers of 20982648 and 20982650 for the graphites. The quoted price for the set from the dealer was $645.00 a wheel! I'm better off going after market for that price! Why are these two part numbers so diff in cost?

Ebay. That is where I got mine for 399.00 each. I called the seller and was able to get them for 1700 shipped including center caps. The caps are the same as the caps that come with the polished wheels but I didn't know that at the time. You would not know from the eBay auction but these are sold by Hendricks Chevrolet in GA.

I can't tell you why the numbers are different all I can say is the wheels I got are identical in dimensions to the polished wheels my car came with and the numbers I list are the numbers the seller on eBay is listing.

V-swagon is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1985 Fleetwood Brougham, 2002 DTS, 2011 CTS-V wagon
    Check out GM parts direct. They have good prices on stuff that are close to what dealership get parts for but without the dealership markup.

The part numbers you mention in post #6 are the numbers in my parts catalog for the 'satin graphite' wheels that first appeared on the Black Diamond Edition Vs
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

So what is the difference in the others? Is there any diff?

I couldn't get those other numbers to come up in the catalog.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.