Murdered 2011 Sedan FInished - Page 7
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Like Tree3Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Murdered 2011 Sedan FInished in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Huh, for whatever reason, I thought yours was silver... Looks good!...
    F U FAST is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe
    Huh, for whatever reason, I thought yours was silver... Looks good!

jc09ctsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 cts Vsport
    Quote Originally Posted by larry arizona
    eibachs, 5 inches cut on fronts. Way better ride quality than stock. LOVE THEM.
    Looks good! Think I'm going to do mine.

ShaneN. is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

Re: Murdered 2011 Sedan FInished

5 inches cut? measured from where to where? I found this video on youtube and i think this car sits absolutely perfect, it says it's coupe springs with 1/3 of a coil cut off the front. i'm not sure what that'd be in inches or even how it's measured? (following the coil or vertically from the bottom up?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zditzmEKYC0

larry arizona is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 10 V 4DR,6M,Blk,2.55,airaid,160t,W4M HX & tune Eibachs

measure from the end of the top coil 5" around the first coil circumference.

Mike02z is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan Black Raven 6 speed manual

To each his own but I've never had any luck lowering my cars. There are either performance trade off's or practical trade off's. I like my V the way it sits. Easy to get in and out of (I'm a BIG guy), no issue with steep driveways or speed bumps and I can't push the car to it's limits now so lowering it to get better handling at high speeds would not do me any good. I give out way before the car does

that is the great thing about lowering the v2 with eibachs, it improves ride quality and looks over stock. with those who have been so gracious to share all their install knowledge for noise free lowering, its really an incredible mod for $224. there truly is no ground clearance issues compared to other lowered cars. i dont angle approach anything and i have gone over many speed bumps and approaches that i questioned or winced and not one rub to date and 6500 miles since install. i have yet to hear one negative review of eibachs that were installed correctly. in fact i will offer to help anyone install them correctly either locally or by phone, this mod is that good and i am that confident in its improvement.

Mike02z is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan Black Raven 6 speed manual

Quote Originally Posted by larry arizona View Post
    that is the great thing about lowering the v2 with eibachs, it improves ride quality and looks over stock. with those who have been so gracious to share all their install knowledge for noise free lowering, its really an incredible mod for $224. there truly is no ground clearance issues compared to other lowered cars. i dont angle approach anything and i have gone over many speed bumps and approaches that i questioned or winced and not one rub to date and 6500 miles since install. i have yet to hear one negative review of eibachs that were installed correctly. in fact i will offer to help anyone install them correctly either locally or by phone, this mod is that good and i am that confident in its improvement.
    Got some pictures of your setup?

Yes, post #86 on this thread.

calherc1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 cts-v

Quote Originally Posted by Mike02z View Post
    Got some pictures of your setup?
    Check out post #18. Lowered on D3 comps and blacked out, trim and all. Wheels powder coated semi gloss black. Also pullied, CAI, Corsas, ported snout and of course tune. Springs were not cut.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.