Murdered 2011 Sedan FInished - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Murdered 2011 Sedan FInished in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by larry arizona Zaino "leather in a bottle" PURE AWESOME! Okay I get it , I thought it ...
    Gary Veeeee is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTSV
    Quote Originally Posted by larry arizona
    Zaino "leather in a bottle" PURE AWESOME!
    Okay I get it , I thought it was another product..

Anthony Hesse is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Murdered 2011 Sedan FInished

Check out my son to be finished 2011 sedan.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=401d48a084

TheDarkKnight is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Hesse
    Check out my son to be finished 2011 sedan.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=401d48a084
    Non Facebook pics please, we all don't support Zuckerberg!

Feel free

Oh, The

Mike02z is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan Black Raven 6 speed manual

Dude, unknot those panties. You have 7 posts and you're already picking a fight? Not a great way to make friends here.

Some of us don't use Facebook so we cannot view your pictures. I don't have an issue with MZ, I just chose not to use Facebook. If you want many of us to see your pictures host them someplace else as well as Facebook.

We don't own this site and so we are not responsible for what this site uses to advertise so your argument about this site advertising a FB link on the iPhone app makes no sense.

I probably would not have added the last sentence that TheDarkKnight did, but there is no need to start name calling. That is acting like a 13 year old in my opinion.

I'd like to see your pictures but cannot as long as the only place they are posted is Facebook.

Chill bro, this is supposed to be fun.

Mike, I agree, as well I removed my reply prior to reading your post above. My apologies.

Also, if you open the COF app and go to settings, it offers a choice to enable FB so as to share posts from here on your FB wall, so one would think COF is FB friendly. No biggie, have a good day.

TheDarkKnight is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    Sorry Anthony. It honestly was meant in good fun. I just really wanted to see your pictures!

Anthony, I was able to view your pictures on my work machine. Not sure why I could not see them from my home machine. That is going to look sick when done. Like the shaved door handles and filling in the trunk. Guessing you'll have a pop up license tag under the rear bumper? Tough to tell from the pictures but is that a deeper black your going with? Looks like they are doing a nice job. The paint that's done looks like glass. No more factory orange peel. My car does not have much, but enough to annoy me. Thinking of wet sanding it over the winter. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. How long until it's totally done?

Thanks for posting. It will be one of a kind when complete.

TDK, you owe me no apology, I just took it the wrong way, but thank you.

Mike, your ride as well its finish is really nice, it looks much nicer then what GM gave me. Just as an FYI, here is a video on a CTSV after wet sanding, not sure if its worth much, since as I'm sure you know, its something you have to see in person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=norkpHe4-Yw

Ref to my car, you nailed almost all of it (everything is gone, including the spray nozzles on the bumper and hood) and all props go to the body shop. You are correct and it’s not the pic, the black seems darker then the GM finish was. In the next week or so it’s going to get wet sanded and buffed, and considering how amazing the finish is being only out of the spray booth, I can’t help but think that it’ll be blinding. I’ll ask them for you, if it’s the process, a certain paint or combo of both.

RaceMesh Grills is doing both front grills, as well a small matching one-piece grill for the rear valence, all in stainless round stock finished in black chrome. As well window molding has been black chromed. And to top it all off it's puts out about 750 hp.

I really like the CTS V and wanted to have some fun with it, and as you said, make it one of a kind. I hope it gives some ideas to everyone on the forum, everyone here seems to have the same bug as me with the CTSV, it's a lot of fun cruising around the forum. You can see the pics in my public FB album named “CTSV baby!” as well later this evening I’ll repost my pics on COF for anyone thats interested and doesn’t have FB.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.hesse

Sorry for posting all this on your thread.

Thanks

All bodywork and paint is credited to Beachwood Auto Body 732-349-9939.

kehock is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 cts-v

car looks great! personally i wouldn't have done the v logo on the trunk lid since a) love that logo, b) the front caddy logo isn't blacked out. but i realize that would somewhat defeat the purpose of the desired end result. again, nice job, looks great!

TTuned is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 Cts-V650

really dig the gloss black with silver brakes. Makes me want to sell my wheels.

I just installed my powder coated black lugs. The finishing touch will be powder coating the calipers black. Planning to do that over the winter.

jc09ctsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 cts Vsport

IMG_3021.JPGHere is a pic of my murdered out V in progress! Still debating if I should do the window trim?

lucthedevildog is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Raven V Wagon - 2008 Yukon Hybrid
    JC09CTSV,

Definitely do the trim. My wagon had a lot more chrome but heres a pic to give you an idea.

image-1988666635.jpg

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.