Forgestar Wheel Fitment for CTS-V Coupe & CTS-V Sedan
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Forgestar Wheel Fitment for CTS-V Coupe & CTS-V Sedan in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; First I would like to say thank you to the community for the very warm welcome and positive responses to ...
    Paul@HoweyIndustries is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Forgestar Wheel Fitment for CTS-V Coupe & CTS-V Sedan

First I would like to say thank you to the community for the very warm welcome and positive responses to our Forgestar fitment. I have personally answered many PM's and Emails regarding specific fitment of the Forgestar wheels for the CTS-V Coupe & CTS-V Sedan. To better help provide information to the community, I have started this thread to assist with any questions and to provide the sizing that has been test fitted on these vehicles. Each Forgestar model offers different design, concave profile, sizes, offset ranges, and back pads. While one Forgestar wheel model may fit in a certain configuration, this does not necessarily mean that the other will as well. Below is a list of each of the (3) most popular Forgestar models and which sizes will fit each vehicle model.

Forgestar Fitment Information:

CTS-V Coupe

Forgestar CF5:
    Front: 20x9
    Rear: 20x10.5 | 20x12

Forgestar CF10:
    Rear: 20x10 | 20x11 | 20x12

Forgestar F14:
    Rear: 20x10.5 | 20x12

CTS-V Sedan

Forgestar CF5:
    Rear: 20x10.5 | 20x11

Forgestar CF10:
    Rear: 20x10

Forgestar F14:
    Rear: 20x10.5 | 20x11

We do have all the offset data to make the above sizes work on the Coupe and Sedan. However, do to the time and energy needed for gathering all of the offset data, we only disclose this information privately with our customers.

I hope this information can assist the community with wheel sizing for their CTS. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to post them, PM, Email, or call me anytime.

Paul
    LV_V, LV_V, cracing and 3 others like this.
    Paul@HoweyIndustries.com | 1-888-554-7755 | www.howeyindustries.com | 11535 W 183rd PL, Suite 103, Orland Park, IL 60467

Howey Industries Specializes in Custom Wheels, Performance Parts, and Touchless Tire Installation

Wheel Brands: 360Forged, ADV.1, ADVAN, Avant Garde, Axiom, BBS, Bespoke, Concept One, COR, D2 Forged, Deviant, DPE, Fifty Five, Forgestar, iForged, G Games, Incurve, MRR, Rays, Rennen Forged, Roderick, STANCE, TSW, Volk

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Chrispy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS Luxury

Re: Forgestar Wheel Fitment for CTS-V Coupe & CTS-V Sedan

Do you have these available in the stock 19 inch sizes or even 18s for a track wheel setup?

Thanks!
    Chris

xlr_x is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 11 v coupe 78 trans am 75 stingray

Paul i have V-coupe and i like the CF10 and i don't want it to go out past the fenders should i go with 20" 11" or 12" Rears ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris CTS V Wagon View Post
    Do you have these available in the stock 19 inch sizes or even 18s for a track wheel setup?

Thanks!
    Chris
    Sorry for the late reply, I forgot to subscribe to my own thread

Yes, we can provide 19" fitment. 18" has not been tested with the Brake Calipers.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by xlr_x View Post
    Paul i have V-coupe and i like the CF10 and i don't want it to go out past the fenders should i go with 20" 11" or 12" Rears ?
    The 20x12's actually don't go past the fender. LV_V's coupe with 12" rears has 345 tires. The extra rubber is what you are seeing come out past the fender. Both the 20x11 and 20x12 are excellent choices. Both have the same concavity depth as well. The 20x12 is really geared more towards the Coupe owner who is putting down lots of power and needs the most traction possible. If this is not a concern, the 20x11 will work just fine.
    Paul@HoweyIndustries.com | 1-888-554-7755 | www.howeyindustries.com | 11535 W 183rd PL, Suite 103, Orland Park, IL 60467

Howey Industries Specializes in Custom Wheels, Performance Parts, and Touchless Tire Installation

Wheel Brands: 360Forged, ADV.1, ADVAN, Avant Garde, Axiom, BBS, Bespoke, Concept One, COR, D2 Forged, Deviant, DPE, Fifty Five, Forgestar, iForged, G Games, Incurve, MRR, Rays, Rennen Forged, Roderick, STANCE, TSW, Volk

thanks Paul ill contact you soon

Quote Originally Posted by xlr_x View Post
    thanks Paul ill contact you soon
    Sounds good! Let me know if I can answer any other questions

just placed an order with Paul for forgestar CF5
    he is a great dude and easy to work with

Thanks for the order and the compliments! I can't wait to see some pictures of the CF5's on a coupe

medici78 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Will sedan fitments work on a wagon?

Quote Originally Posted by medici78 View Post
    Will sedan fitments work on a wagon?
    According to our measurements there should be no issues with Sedan fitment on the Wagon. However, the only models we personally test fitted were the Coupe and Sedan. We have several Wagon customers with the Sedan fitment currently installed with no complaints.

-Paul

Darnell is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe, 2003 CTS

I'd love to see some good pics of these different wheels on a V.

DRL650 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS V Coupe

Is there a 325 that will work with a 20x11 rear? and what front size? Thanks.

The only options that I'm currently aware of for a 325 are the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 which is available in 325/25/20 (26.4" overall diameter) and 265/30/20 (26.3" overall diameter).

Or

The Dunlop Sport Maxx GT in 325/30/20 (27.7" overall diameter) and 255/35/20 (27" overall diameter).

-Paul

slamar1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I just bought a 2012 Sedan and am interested in 19" F14s.

What sizes/offsets for the rim and tire sizes do you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by slamar1 View Post
    I just bought a 2012 Sedan and am interested in 19" F14s.

What sizes/offsets for the rim and tire sizes do you recommend?
    Congrats on the new Sedan!

We recommend a 19x9 / 19x10 with 255/40/19 & 285/35/19. We do not publicly disclose our proprietary offsets as we have put a lot of our R&D expense into refining our fitments. I would be happy to discuss the offsets and pricing over PM, email, and/or phone.

Regards,

Paul

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.