Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Forgestar Wheel Fitment for CTS-V Coupe & CTS-V Sedan

34K views 64 replies 20 participants last post by  Paul@HoweyIndustries 
#1 ·
First I would like to say thank you to the community for the very warm welcome and positive responses to our Forgestar fitment. I have personally answered many PM's and Emails regarding specific fitment of the Forgestar wheels for the CTS-V Coupe & CTS-V Sedan. To better help provide information to the community, I have started this thread to assist with any questions and to provide the sizing that has been test fitted on these vehicles. Each Forgestar model offers different design, concave profile, sizes, offset ranges, and back pads. While one Forgestar wheel model may fit in a certain configuration, this does not necessarily mean that the other will as well. Below is a list of each of the (3) most popular Forgestar models and which sizes will fit each vehicle model.

Forgestar Fitment Information:

CTS-V Coupe

Forgestar CF5:
Front: 20x9
Rear: 20x10.5 | 20x12

Forgestar CF10:
Rear: 20x10 | 20x11 | 20x12

Forgestar F14:
Rear: 20x10.5 | 20x12

CTS-V Sedan

Forgestar CF5:
Rear: 20x10.5 | 20x11

Forgestar CF10:
Rear: 20x10

Forgestar F14:
Rear: 20x10.5 | 20x11

We do have all the offset data to make the above sizes work on the Coupe and Sedan. However, do to the time and energy needed for gathering all of the offset data, we only disclose this information privately with our customers.

I hope this information can assist the community with wheel sizing for their CTS. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to post them, PM, Email, or call me anytime.

Paul

See less See more
#4 ·
Sorry for the late reply, I forgot to subscribe to my own thread :bonkers:

Yes, we can provide 19" fitment. 18" has not been tested with the Brake Calipers.

----------

Paul i have V-coupe and i like the CF10 and i don't want it to go out past the fenders should i go with 20" 11" or 12" Rears ?
The 20x12's actually don't go past the fender. LV_V's coupe with 12" rears has 345 tires. The extra rubber is what you are seeing come out past the fender. Both the 20x11 and 20x12 are excellent choices. Both have the same concavity depth as well. The 20x12 is really geared more towards the Coupe owner who is putting down lots of power and needs the most traction possible. If this is not a concern, the 20x11 will work just fine.

#6 ·
Sounds good! Let me know if I can answer any other questions :)

#8 ·
Thanks for the order and the compliments! I can't wait to see some pictures of the CF5's on a coupe :)

#10 ·
According to our measurements there should be no issues with Sedan fitment on the Wagon. However, the only models we personally test fitted were the Coupe and Sedan. We have several Wagon customers with the Sedan fitment currently installed with no complaints.

-Paul

#13 ·
The only options that I'm currently aware of for a 325 are the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 which is available in 325/25/20 (26.4" overall diameter) and 265/30/20 (26.3" overall diameter).

Or

The Dunlop Sport Maxx GT in 325/30/20 (27.7" overall diameter) and 255/35/20 (27" overall diameter).

-Paul

#15 ·
Congrats on the new Sedan!

We recommend a 19x9 / 19x10 with 255/40/19 & 285/35/19. We do not publicly disclose our proprietary offsets as we have put a lot of our R&D expense into refining our fitments. I would be happy to discuss the offsets and pricing over PM, email, and/or phone.

Regards,

Paul

#17 ·
Yes, 20x10.5 is the "perfect" size for the rear of the sedan. We recommend a 295 size tire. You can go to 305 but it tends to "poke" just slightly.

Paul

#20 ·
I sent a full reply via email. Very sorry the third party shipper lost your lugs. It may have not been their fault since Customs is known to go through international shipments like these and may have failed to put the lugs back.

Paul

#23 ·
It has been my pleasure to assist you with the process. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to ask :)

#28 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim

275/35/20 front, 285/30/20 rear. Lowered the rear with Eibach's front springs stock; front 35's 1/2" over stock OD. Waiting for more reasonably priced 305/30/20's for the rear and next pass may drop to 30 series front and install the Eibach's on the front. The upside of the extra 1/2" overon the front is I've only scraped the chin spoiler once...

#31 ·
^^^ This looks amazing!!! Would you mind if we submit your images to Forgestar?

Thanks again for your order,

Paul

#33 ·
That would be awesome :)

#36 ·
A 305 tire is 12" wide. The true width of a Forgestar 10.5" wheel is 11.5" (1" larger). So a 305 will poke over the edge of the wheel by .25" on each side.

----------

got anything extreme concave, rim poking out the fender 21 or 22. something borderline hellaflush? Havent seen it done on a V yet.
On a Coupe of Sedan? The problem is that we can push the offsets to achieve a very flush fitment but the concavity profile is some what limited on the V.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.