Forgestar CF10 20x12 & 20x9 w/ Nitto Invo's - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree5Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Forgestar CF10 20x12 & 20x9 w/ Nitto Invo's in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by DRL650 I am following this thread as I see alot of great info. I will be getting ...
    Paul@HoweyIndustries is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Forgestar CF10 20x12 & 20x9 w/ Nitto Invo's

Quote Originally Posted by DRL650 View Post
    I am following this thread as I see alot of great info. I will be getting with you guys in the near future once I pull the trigger on the 12 CTS V coupe. I am running the Nitto Invo on my Grand Sport and really like them I will also want the largest wheel/tire combo to fit in the wheel well with aggressive look.I really like the Forgestar wheels. Decisions decisions.
    Sounds great! The wheels do take 4-6 weeks to produce. Just in case you want to place the order before the car arrives like LV_V did

LV_V wasted no time getting his wheels installed haha
    LV_V and LV_V like this.
    Paul@HoweyIndustries.com | 1-888-554-7755 | www.howeyindustries.com | 11535 W 183rd PL, Suite 103, Orland Park, IL 60467

Howey Industries Specializes in Custom Wheels, Performance Parts, and Touchless Tire Installation

Wheel Brands: 360Forged, ADV.1, ADVAN, Avant Garde, Axiom, BBS, Bespoke, Concept One, COR, D2 Forged, Deviant, DPE, Fifty Five, Forgestar, iForged, G Games, Incurve, MRR, Rays, Rennen Forged, Roderick, STANCE, TSW, Volk

PerformanceDefined is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupe (Right Hand Drive)

Question Re: Forgestar CF10 20x12 & 20x9 w/ Nitto Invo's

All ...
    I am a little confused by the 20" x 9" fronts having a +35 offset.
    Based on the digital data & forum searchs, the standard fronts are 19" x 9" with +51 offset.
    Why are the 20" fronts offset reduced, pushing the wheel outboard by 16mm?
    Is it simply to clear the brake caliper?
    If we are having custom rims made, would we be better to run 9.5" rims with an appropriate offset and "spoke" profiles to clear the caliper?

Paul@HoweyIndustries is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Forgestar CF10 20x12 & 20x9 w/ Nitto Invo's

The 20x9 +35 offset is simply to create a "flush" fitment with the fender. We can go with a higher offset and still clear the brakes but that was not the desired "look" for this particular application.

You can definitely do a 20x9.5 in the front, but not with Forgestar. All of Forgestar's 20x9.5's are Deep Concave and will not clear the V Brakes. We are limited to 9" front sizing with the Forgestar brands.

Paul
    Paul@HoweyIndustries.com | 1-888-554-7755 | www.howeyindustries.com | 11535 W 183rd PL, Suite 103, Orland Park, IL 60467

Howey Industries Specializes in Custom Wheels, Performance Parts, and Touchless Tire Installation

Wheel Brands: 360Forged, ADV.1, ADVAN, Avant Garde, Axiom, BBS, Bespoke, Concept One, COR, D2 Forged, Deviant, DPE, Fifty Five, Forgestar, iForged, G Games, Incurve, MRR, Rays, Rennen Forged, Roderick, STANCE, TSW, Volk

SoCalCTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTSV Coupe, 1966 Chevelle
    Just picked a set if cF10s for my coupe. came with Michelin Pilot Super Sports on 20X12 and 19X9.5 and 325/25 & 265/35.

Previous owner said stock front lug bolts stuck out about 1/2 and inch before the nuts. How much do your stick out if any?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.