Forgestar CF10 20x12 & 20x9 w/ Nitto Invo's - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Forgestar CF10 20x12 & 20x9 w/ Nitto Invo's in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Could you PM me pricing for this set up and Michelin PS2 please. Thanks...
    tkracing is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 cts-v coupe

Re: Forgestar CF10 20x12 & 20x9 w/ Nitto Invo's

Could you PM me pricing for this set up and Michelin PS2 please. Thanks

Paul@HoweyIndustries is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tkracing View Post
    Could you PM me pricing for this set up and Michelin PS2 please. Thanks
    I attempted to send a PM but the system said that you were unable to receive it. Please send me an email at paul@howeyindustries.com and I'll be happy to assist!
    Paul@HoweyIndustries.com | 1-888-554-7755 | www.howeyindustries.com | 11535 W 183rd PL, Suite 103, Orland Park, IL 60467

Howey Industries Specializes in Custom Wheels, Performance Parts, and Touchless Tire Installation

Wheel Brands: 360Forged, ADV.1, ADVAN, Avant Garde, Axiom, BBS, Bespoke, Concept One, COR, D2 Forged, Deviant, DPE, Fifty Five, Forgestar, iForged, G Games, Incurve, MRR, Rays, Rennen Forged, Roderick, STANCE, TSW, Volk

tkracing is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 cts-v coupe

Email sent... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paul@HoweyIndustries View Post
    I attempted to send a PM but the system said that you were unable to receive it. Please send me an email at paul@howeyindustries.com and I'll be happy to assist!

Reply sent
    Paul@HoweyIndustries.com | 1-888-554-7755 | www.howeyindustries.com | 11535 W 183rd PL, Suite 103, Orland Park, IL 60467

Howey Industries Specializes in Custom Wheels, Performance Parts, and Touchless Tire Installation

Wheel Brands: 360Forged, ADV.1, ADVAN, Avant Garde, Axiom, BBS, Bespoke, Concept One, COR, D2 Forged, Deviant, DPE, Fifty Five, Forgestar, iForged, G Games, Incurve, MRR, Rays, Rennen Forged, Roderick, STANCE, TSW, Volk

azv
    azv is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 ctsv coupe

LV V just got my 335 PS2 and was wondering if you could take an actual measurement of the overall width from sidewall to sidewall of your 345 invo these PS2 measure 14 inches when the specs say 13.5 worried they might be too wide

LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by azv View Post
    LV V just got my 335 PS2 and was wondering if you could take an actual measurement of the overall width from sidewall to sidewall of your 345 invo these PS2 measure 14 inches when the specs say 13.5 worried they might be too wide
    Mounted on the 12" rim the 345 Invo rear tire is ~13.6-13.7" in width from widest edge to edge.

peso611 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 Escalade Platinum & 2012 CTS V Wagon Black Diamond
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul@HoweyIndustries
    Obd2,

Thanks for the kind words, it has been a pleasure to work with you guys!

NAX-121,

Sounds great. Let me know if there are any questions I can answer in the meantime.

-Paul
    What would you recommend for a similar stance on a 2012 wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by peso611 View Post
    What would you recommend for a similar stance on a 2012 wagon.
    Stance is all relative to fitment. Are you seeking something that has the aggressive/flush "look" like LV-V's CTS-V Coupe? If so, this can be achieve with virtually any width wheel and the appropriate offsets. For the CF10 we generally do a 20x10 on the wagon and sedan. With the F14 & CF5, we get up to a 20x11 but most of our customers prefer the 20x10.5. Again, all of these sizes can be made to fit the vehicle in the same aggressive manner that provides a similar stance and look as LV-V's Coupe. If you have any other questions, feel free to post them, call me at 1-888-554-7755, email me directly at paul@howeyindustries.com, or PM me. I'll be glad to work out a fitment that will get you exactly what you are looking for.

peso611 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 Escalade Platinum & 2012 CTS V Wagon Black Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by Paul@HoweyIndustries View Post
    Stance is all relative to fitment. Are you seeking something that has the aggressive/flush "look" like LV-V's CTS-V Coupe? If so, this can be achieve with virtually any width wheel and the appropriate offsets. For the CF10 we generally do a 20x10 on the wagon and sedan. With the F14 & CF5, we get up to a 20x11 but most of our customers prefer the 20x10.5. Again, all of these sizes can be made to fit the vehicle in the same aggressive manner that provides a similar stance and look as LV-V's Coupe. If you have any other questions, feel free to post them, call me at 1-888-554-7755, email me directly at paul@howeyindustries.com, or PM me. I'll be glad to work out a fitment that will get you exactly what you are looking for.
    I would like to have my tires and rims as wide as possible without sticking out of the wheel well. Flush to me means that there is a chance that it will rub with the fender without rolling. It could just be semantics. I would like the wheel and tire to fill up the wheel well. I want a deep concave look on the rim. The tire and rim should look like when hitting a bump it will be abosrbed with in the wheel well. IMO BMW does a good job of achieving this look on their stock cars.

Quote Originally Posted by peso611 View Post
    I would like to have my tires and rims as wide as possible without sticking out of the wheel well. Flush to me means that there is a chance that it will rub with the fender without rolling. It could just be semantics. I would like the wheel and tire to fill up the wheel well. I want a deep concave look on the rim. The tire and rim should look like when hitting a bump it will be abosrbed with in the wheel well. IMO BMW does a good job of achieving this look on their stock cars.
    I know exactly the type of fitment that you are referring to. We can definitely achieve this with any of Forgestar models (CF5, CF10, or F14) on your V Wagon. If you would like, call, email, or PM me and I can provide pricing.

Paul

xlr_x is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 11 v coupe 78 trans am 75 stingray

Paul did you got my PM ?

Quote Originally Posted by xlr_x View Post
    Paul did you got my PM ?
    Yes sir! I just sent a reply

LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT

FWIW I have not rubbed the outer fender at all with my setup. I have, however, VERY slightly rubbed the inner fender once when I hit a small bump on a high speed banking turn on the freeway at 80mph. This was without sport mode suspension on. I now click sport mode on as habit when starting her up.

PerformanceDefined is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupe (Right Hand Drive)

I have read this thread with great interest. Thank you LV_V & Paul for the effort - magnificent results.
    However ... the thread is quite long and there are a lot of variations mentioned when responding to good questions, which has made it a little hard to follow.
    Would you mind please posting a concise & full summary of the combination you have, including:
    • Rims' specs (including offsets)
    • Tyre specs
    and ideally ...
    • Other combination tyre profiles that will also work/offered (with or without speedo calibrations)
    • Typical prices
    Again ... Well done guys. Excellent.

Thank you for the compliments. This has been a great project to work on. I started a new thread a short time ago regarding the information you are requesting. It can be found here:
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...s-v-coupe.html

I still need to update the thread with Tire specifications, which I will do shortly. However, please note that we do not publicly post our offset data. The offsets have taken a great deal of time and energy to collect. We do share the offsets privately with out customers but these specs are what make our fitments special and separates us from the competition

Since my prices are below the approved MAP pricing from Forgestar, I can not openly post prices. However, I can say that a set of 20" wheels will be less then 2k for the set with free shipping within the United States. For specific price quotes, please forward me the wheel model, finish, and size you desire by PM or to my direct email at paul@howeyindustries.com

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I will do my best to answer them.

-Paul

Quote Originally Posted by PerformanceDefined View Post
    I have read this thread with great interest. Thank you LV_V & Paul for the effort - magnificent results.
    However ... the thread is quite long and there are a lot of variations mentioned when responding to good questions, which has made it a little hard to follow.
    Would you mind please posting a concise & full summary of the combination you have, including:
    • Rims' specs (including offsets)
    • Tyre specs
    and ideally ...
    • Other combination tyre profiles that will also work/offered (with or without speedo calibrations)
    • Typical prices
    Again ... Well done guys. Excellent.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.