Forgestar CF10 20x12 & 20x9 w/ Nitto Invo's - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Forgestar CF10 20x12 & 20x9 w/ Nitto Invo's in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; is there a "maxed out" setup like this for the sedan? I want these wheeeeels!...
    silverstreaker is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V Sedan

Re: Forgestar CF10 20x12 & 20x9 w/ Nitto Invo's

is there a "maxed out" setup like this for the sedan? I want these wheeeeels!

Paul@HoweyIndustries is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by silverstreaker View Post
    is there a "maxed out" setup like this for the sedan? I want these wheeeeels!
    Absolutely, send me a PM or email paul@howeyindustries.com I would post information here but I do not want to thread jack the OP's thread
    Paul@HoweyIndustries.com | 1-888-554-7755 | www.howeyindustries.com | 11535 W 183rd PL, Suite 103, Orland Park, IL 60467

Howey Industries Specializes in Custom Wheels, Performance Parts, and Touchless Tire Installation

Wheel Brands: 360Forged, ADV.1, ADVAN, Avant Garde, Axiom, BBS, Bespoke, Concept One, COR, D2 Forged, Deviant, DPE, Fifty Five, Forgestar, iForged, G Games, Incurve, MRR, Rays, Rennen Forged, Roderick, STANCE, TSW, Volk

Life@60 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Opulent Blue Metallic Coupe

What is the weight difference between stock and those wheels. They look good but could be better if sunk into the wheel well a little more. Good job taking this on.

Quote Originally Posted by Life@60 View Post
    What is the weight difference between stock and those wheels. They look good but could be better if sunk into the wheel well a little more. Good job taking this on.
    The CF10 20x9 is approx 24lbs and the 20x12 is approx 26lbs. I do not have the data on the stock wheel weights. It really isn't possible to bring these 20x12's with the 345's in much further. We can definitely do fitment on a 20x11 that is more inside the fender.

I'm glad LV_V decided to go for this! It is a fitment that has been talked about for awhile but I'm not aware of anyone trying it on a coupe without body mods.
    Paul@HoweyIndustries.com | 1-888-554-7755 | www.howeyindustries.com | 11535 W 183rd PL, Suite 103, Orland Park, IL 60467

Howey Industries Specializes in Custom Wheels, Performance Parts, and Touchless Tire Installation

Wheel Brands: 360Forged, ADV.1, ADVAN, Avant Garde, Axiom, BBS, Bespoke, Concept One, COR, D2 Forged, Deviant, DPE, Fifty Five, Forgestar, iForged, G Games, Incurve, MRR, Rays, Rennen Forged, Roderick, STANCE, TSW, Volk

Ste_V_e is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Could you run a 335/30/20 ps2 with this setup? and would it fit nicely and have more sidewall?

Quote Originally Posted by Ste_V_e View Post
    Could you run a 335/30/20 ps2 with this setup? and would it fit nicely and have more sidewall?
    The 335/30/20 would be 1" larger in overall diameter when compared to stock diameter. While this not a drastic increase, you will most likely need to recalibrate the speedometer. The 345/25/20 is almost exactly the same overall diameter as the stock 285/35/19. There is only a .2" difference.

However, if you look at the image that LV_V posted of the rear wheel on its side, you will notice that there is a decent amount of "overhang" on each side of the wheel from the 345. This is primarily what you are seeing "poke" outside the fender. Are you looking for a tire size that will be more inside the fender?

obd2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTSV coupe 2010 cts4 wagon

Paul from howey industries knows his stuff and is very accommodating. I also have a coupe and will be ordering these wheel in gun metal
    gloss Monday morning. Furthermore after a discussion with Paul I will be ordering them with 5mm more inward, I will try to suck them in 5mm more.
    Paul thanks for working with me and LV_V. ..........LV_V thank for the innovation because of you we now have a new standard for our coupes
    Cheer to both of you

NAX-121 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V: 07 EXT: 05 EXT: 05 Ram SRT-10rc: 800hp NORDIC Boat

Just wanted to say they look awesome in person LV V When we are ready to pull the trigger on getting the track wheels and tires Ill be giving Paul a call. Nice work guys.

Obd2,

Thanks for the kind words, it has been a pleasure to work with you guys!

NAX-121,

Sounds great. Let me know if there are any questions I can answer in the meantime.

-Paul

LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT

If I could do it again I would add 5mm to the offset in the back, but with the curves of the coupe's body you really can't tell it's poking out unless you are right behind the fender and looking for it. I love the look and the traction is just sick.
    thebigjimsho and thebigjimsho like this.

azv
    azv is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 ctsv coupe

Car looks awesome congrats! I'm getting ready to do something like that. Just wanted to know if your car is lowered in the pics and if you have experienced any rubbing issues. Also do you think going with a 335 25 20 would be of any benefit

LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by azv View Post
    Car looks awesome congrats! I'm getting ready to do something like that. Just wanted to know if your car is lowered in the pics and if you have experienced any rubbing issues. Also do you think going with a 335 25 20 would be of any benefit
    Lowered on Eibachs. Zero rubbing. Nitro Invo is thinner than most brands. Don't think a 335 Dunlop would be thinner, but we won't know until you try

azv
    azv is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 ctsv coupe

I was thinking about the Michelin PS2 in the 335. My car is not lowered and if your doesn't rub I definitely shouldn't have a issue. Just wonder if the 335 would tuck them under the car anymore

tkracing is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 cts-v coupe

^^What he said^^. I am interested in the same set up. Would like to know if we stretch 335 would it tuck in more?

The 335 would definitely tuck a little more. You will lose roughly 5mm of tire on each side. The 345 hangs over quite a bit.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.