Pics wanted of 295/30/19 on a stock rim/stock ride height.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Pics wanted of 295/30/19 on a stock rim/stock ride height. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Trying to see if anyone has a pic of tires, don't really care what brand, 295/30/19s on the stock wheels ...
    Bushidopupil is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): (V)icious Coupe

Pics wanted of 295/30/19 on a stock rim/stock ride height.

Trying to see if anyone has a pic of tires, don't really care what brand, 295/30/19s on the stock wheels at the stock ride height. Preferably on a coupe, but on a sedan will work also. Side pic desired please.

TIA

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

BI2011ESV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V Sedan & 2011 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Re: Pics wanted of 295/30/19 on a stock rim/stock ride height.

I think this is going to be the size tire I run on the rear of my Sedan Bush, when my CCW wheels get shipped in a couple weeks.

Yeah I just bought new street tires. Went with this size and Im concerned it is going to look bad until it is lowered.

SPEED74V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V

Here is a 265/35/19 front & a 305/30/19 rear on stock rims. The fender gap splits half of the distance and the car sits lower on half of the gap difference from stock tire height, from what my tire guy told me. I would like to have it lowered but I really don't notice that big of difference from when I had the stock tires on.

Re-11 1.jpgRE-11 3.jpgRE-11 2.jpgRE-11 4.jpg

Thanks man. Appreciate the pics. Yeah I really want it lower to have a 30 series tire out back. Looking into that now.

SPEED74V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Bushidopupil View Post
    Thanks man. Appreciate the pics. Yeah I really want it lower to have a 30 series tire out back. Looking into that now.
    No problem. I am looking to maybe lower it this summer. I just don't want the ride comfort to go away, that's one of the reasons why I love this car. I will not compromise looks for ride comfort with my DD anymore.

Cub Cadet is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V 6spd MANUAL

Here are my Bridgestone RE 970AS Pole position all season tires, and for me, this was a MUST HAVE for Ohio weather. Sizes were 255/35 - 19 (front), and 295/30 - 19 (rear).
    whl1.jpg
    Keep in mind that my car seems to sit abnormally high in the rear. I have never figured out why that is.

mountainv is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupe, Thunder Gray, 6-Speed

I have the exact same tires on my 2012 V coupe, on stock Satin Graphite wheels. I am very impressed with the handling and overall
    performance of these tires on the mountain roads where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by Cub Cadet View Post
    Here are my Bridgestone RE 970AS Pole position all season tires, and for me, this was a MUST HAVE for Ohio weather. Sizes were 255/35 - 19 (front), and 295/30 - 19 (rear).
    Attachment 85317
    Keep in mind that my car seems to sit abnormally high in the rear. I have never figured out why that is.
    Yeah, that pic you posted looks exactly the way I think my coupe will look if I put the 295/30/19s on that I have unless I lower it at the same time. No offense Cub but I can't stand that much gap between the tire and the fender, especially with the stock size tires up front, which I still have because they still have plenty of tread. Sigh...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.