V Sedan with BFG Gforce 285/35/19 FT and 295/35/19 RT with Coupe Rear Wheels pics!!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, V Sedan with BFG Gforce 285/35/19 FT and 295/35/19 RT with Coupe Rear Wheels pics!!!! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Ive got alot of pm's about this combo. This is Houston Astros Starting Pitcher Brett Myers 2009 V Sedan. 285/35/19 ...
    Mike TexaSS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V

Thumbs up V Sedan with BFG Gforce 285/35/19 FT and 295/35/19 RT with Coupe Rear Wheels pics!!!!

Ive got alot of pm's about this combo.

This is Houston Astros Starting Pitcher Brett Myers 2009 V Sedan. 285/35/19 fronts on stock front wheels with 295/35/19 Rears tires are BFG GForce KDW. Rear wheels are Coupe 10.5in.

For the higher hp guys this combo with a 305 MT Drag Radial would be perfect.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

PhxTriode is offline Cadillac Owner
    Automobile(s): 09' CTS-V
    I ha a set of Gforces on my M5 and they were a great set of tires. One thing I noticed was in the heat going through several heat cycles the PS2's get hard faster than the Gforces.

Nice post Mike

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Re: V Sedan with BFG Gforce 285/35/19 FT and 295/35/19 RT with Coupe Rear Wheels pics

Wont this seriously affect the balance of the car? You significantly increased the contact patch at front, while only slightly increasing it in the rear?...

LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT

Re: V Sedan with BFG Gforce 285/35/19 FT and 295/35/19 RT with Coupe Rear Wheels pics

To those that think the coupe rear wheels fit the sedan well: you are all delusional. Its not a Range Rover, its a sports sedan ...

Junkie414 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Looks like it'll rub if your lowered, what about slightly milling down the inside of the wheel?

cbloveday is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Do not like the tire outside the fender well.

js615 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS-V (previously '05 CTS-V), '11 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by concorso View Post
    Wont this seriously affect the balance of the car? You significantly increased the contact patch at front, while only slightly increasing it in the rear?...
    Just about every test drive article I have read claims this car needs more grip up front.

LitiGATOR is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Will those tires fit on the sedan wheels?

aj660 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 V-Coupe (600+rwhp) ; Black Raven, Manual, Recaros
    Quote Originally Posted by LV_V View Post
    To those that think the coupe rear wheels fit the sedan well: you are all delusional. Its not a Range Rover, its a sports sedan ...
    The car above is a sedan with the coupe rear wheels, so explain your point?

LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by aj660 View Post
    The car above is a sedan with the coupe rear wheels, so explain your point?
    My point SHOULD be clear to anyone who has looked at the above pictures. The offset is about 10-15mm off from where it should be (i.e. the coupe wheel's offset pushes the wheel out too far from the fender).

Do YOU think it looks good?? Because I think it looks cheap and trashy; just my opinion...

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Brett Myers is a wife beater.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Quote Originally Posted by concorso View Post
    I ran VIR last week with 275 slicks at all corners. I didn't notice any balance issues but the V loved the extra front bite!

serturbo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 V Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by LV_V View Post
    My point SHOULD be clear to anyone who has looked at the above pictures. The offset is about 10-15mm off from where it should be (i.e. the coupe wheel's offset pushes the wheel out too far from the fender).

Do YOU think it looks good?? Because I think it looks cheap and trashy; just my opinion...
    Everyone has their own opinion as to what looks good. This thread was meant to be informative... to show what this particular combo looks like. IMO, we should promote this sharing and not flame. This type of fitment issue post is an asset to all members because we now know what it looks like. If you don't like it, just say it's not your style. In flaming, you may deter someone else from posting because they may fear getting toasted.

Caddy Wagon is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 11 CTS-V Wagon 6MT Crystal Red all options NO sunroof

Thank you for posting the pics and sharing with us! If anyone wants to run them like that it's their choice.

But the wheels stick out of the fender wells, so they do NOT have proper fitment. They also look bad that way IMHO.

Different strokes for different folks, so if you don't mind your wheels outside the fenderwells, this could be for you.

cbloveday is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

All he needs to do is stretch the tire a little to get it back inside the fender well....

thebigjimsho and thebigjimsho like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.