Cadillac Owners Forum banner

For Husbands with Wives with BigA$$ Diamond Rings

Tags
bmw ext
3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  IBNR 
#1 · (Edited)
So my wife shows me the doors of her front-end loaded washer and dryer, and comments, "Ok Mr. Car Finish Guy, get this out!"

I look at her and say, "Step aside biotch and next time take off your humungous ring when you do laundry!!!" :tisk:

Here are the before and after photos of the plastic window. I used the GM
Swirl Remover polish with my 3 1/2 inch random orbital.

So, guys, don't worry about spending $75.00 for 6 bottles of the stuff cause there are alot of uses for this miracle polish. Who knows, you might even get lucky tonight.:rolleyes:

BTW, the PlastX did not work anywhere near as well.

See less See more
#2 ·
Curtis, thats awesome! When I saw the title of this thread I feared your wife had gouged the door handle area of your car. I'd be sick to my stomach if mine had done that to my car. Sounds like you would be too! My wife has learned that I prefer that she not close the trunk because I close it in a way that avoids surface scratches.

If you are near the Naperville area I'd be happy to meet up with you to purchase one of the excess GM swirl remover bottles you have. At that same time I would be interested in checking out the mods you've done to your car.

Doug

#3 ·
ROFLMAO!

I, too, feared wife-induced damage to your car.

#15 ·
I look at her and say, "Step aside biotch and next time take off your humungous ring when you do laundry!!!" :tisk:

So, guys, don't worry about spending $75.00 for 6 bottles of the stuff cause there are alot of uses for this miracle polish.
After talking to your wife like that, I think you'll be finding out just how many other "polishing" uses there are for it, especially when you're sleeping alone on the couch. LMAO!!

Tony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.