Feeler for 3piece wheels - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Feeler for 3piece wheels in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by musclesbmf Just wanted to ask a quick question if anyone might be interested in purchasing my wheels, ...
    1-2-N-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Re: Feeler for 3piece wheels

Quote Originally Posted by musclesbmf View Post
    Just wanted to ask a quick question if anyone might be interested in purchasing my wheels, sensors, and tires as a package. they are 360 forged wheels 20x9 and 20x10.5. They have chrome lips and brushed centers.

this is not a "for sale" thread, but just wnat to know if there is interest if I decide to sell them or trade them back in.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-my-20s-v.html

thanks,
    Mark
    Man, those are 10.5 in the rear? They don't rub? I heard that the coup has 10s and i was wondering if they would rub. What tire sizes are you running front and back and what are the diameters? i was thinking to buy the rear rims for the coup as big jim was saying. like to know if the we put the 9.5 in the front and 10s in the back if that would work. like to get some 305 rubber in the back like Hennesseys tire/ rim set up.

surgin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): cts v

SOLD! (for somewhere between $100 and $10,000)

oh, and mark(musclesbmf) seems like a great guy too.

blackduallie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 cts4

So you bought the wheels out from under me .

yes ( i guess; i didn't know we were competing for them though)

I didn't know either since I was his first response and we were pm back and forth and find out there sold and that I passed on a set of oem V polished wheels to have the 360's instead. This has been a bad day !!

sorry! i actually bought them last week. emailed him with an offer, he accepted and i got them today. hope you find some better ones.

Interesting, well you got a nice set of wheels I hope you enjoy them. Don't say much for musclebmf though.

WheelExecutives is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

If anyone is looking for a set, shoot me a PM and I will give you a great deal!

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

What do you mean great deal? Better than muscles, I hope...

-- We miss you, JD (Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

WheelExecutives is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

^^ new vs used.. can't really touch a used wheel price, but it will be the best that we can do for "new".

Quote Originally Posted by blackduallie View Post
    I didn't know either since I was his first response and we were pm back and forth and find out there sold and that I passed on a set of oem V polished wheels to have the 360's instead. This has been a bad day !!
    i emailed him once and said i would buy them, and asked where to send the money. he replied with his paypal address. you have to jump on a good deal. i have lost out on goods deals before(houses,cars) and now my philosophy is move fast and simply; make an immediate good offer and then if i lose it, i have no regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by surgin View Post
    i emailed him once and said i would buy them, and asked where to send the money. he replied with his paypal address. you have to jump on a good deal. i have lost out on goods deals before(houses,cars) and now my philosophy is move fast and simply; make an immediate good offer and then if i lose it, i have no regrets.
    Agreed. Not referencing this instance where blackduallie seemed to have had an extensive dialogue, but in general, while people come onto a forum and "call dibs", I PM or email the seller and say I'm interested, have money and then ask for a PayPal address. People tend to like that...

musclesbmf is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 GTR

well lets be honest here....
    there was never a deal negotiated. He (blackduallie) was worried the wheels would not fit an AWD CTS. I could not get a formal answer on wheel fitment one way or another. He kept saying he was worried about fitment. Surgin contacted me with a simple, "I'll take them." Which was followed by where do I send the money. I gave him a shipping quote and he immed paypal the money to me. No negotiations, no haggling... just a straight sale. Surgin knew the great deal these wheels were for the price.

If anyone's feelings were hurt in the process, my apologies. At the end of the day, money talks. Like Surgin said... you have to jump on a great deal. These in my opinion were a great deal and I priced the package to sell quickly. No one bought anything out from anyone. If a deal had been made, I would have honored it. I'm a straight shooter. Ask Surgin. We've had great dialogue.

Mods, the wheels are sold if you can close this thread.

thanks,
    Mark

Good to hear, Mark. IBTL!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.