Looking for new Wheels/tires for 09 CTS-V - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Looking for new Wheels/tires for 09 CTS-V in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Gents, Hopefully I can changed your opinions on my new rims...I installed them last night...I know pics, I will get ...
    MajCTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Re: Looking for new Wheels/tires for 09 CTS-V

Gents,

Hopefully I can changed your opinions on my new rims...I installed them last night...I know pics, I will get them posted this weekend because it has been raining...

Not sure I want to part with my stock (non-polished) rims with tires...they only have 1500 miles on them...have not decided...but make me an offer and I may consider.

On another note, the aftermarket rims did not come with tire pressure sensor (actually my frigging oversight)...so wondering if anyone has 4 that they have sitting in a desk drawer for some odd reason...I could use them...let me know...

Curtis, may be interested in chroming the stock rims...do you know what cost would be on black chrome?

There is likely a little jealousy between the V and Charger...hell, greatest feeling in the world in getting up in the morning and trying to decide which hotrod to drive
    Later...

cbloveday is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Scott

You may have seen this post from caddiedrummer and his calchrome wheels.
    I would look into this outfit as they are top notch. As you read the posts, you'll see they do exchange if they have a set or you can send them yours.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...calchrome.html

cbloveday is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by IRONDOG View Post
    Cbloveday, I need a second set of wheels for summer. Do you have a connection for buying a new set of rims?
    Irondog,

I got mine from my dealer.

Part numbers are:

(2) 9598612 F
    (2) 9598613 R

I paid 2 @ $496.76 & 2 @ $534.31 and then got 5% disc from the dealer.

If you want I'll be happy to call and see if what they will do. Not sure how they will handle shipping etc. I assume they would ship them from their source directly to you.

Let me know if you need me to inquire.

VetteOwner is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Quote Originally Posted by tony tone View Post
    please don't.

all of the websites you listed sell nothing but universal wheels and mostly 1 piece.

there should be nothing other than multi-piece forged wheels on this car; one-off custom to your liking. i can't see it any other way with such a great car.
    Only listed the one site and the wheel IS a three-piece unit.

tony tone is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by VetteOwner View Post
    Only listed the one site and the wheel IS a three-piece unit.
    Quote Originally Posted by MajCTS-V View Post
    Hey all,

Looking for your recommendations on where to pick up some chrome wheels for the 09 CTS-V...

Any recommendations?

I have found a few at Wheelmax.com; wheelnext.com and discountedwheelwarehouse.com...

Anyone deal with these before?

Thanks in advance
    Scott
    i see three... and know the owner of two of them. they specialize in universal wheels and fitments, not forged wheels, although they may be able to get them.

just sayin'

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.