Dealer installed my new GM polished wheels today...SO MUCH NICER!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Dealer installed my new GM polished wheels today...SO MUCH NICER!!! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; This morning, I got a phone call from my local dealer letting me know that my new polished wheels arrived ...
    GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 V Coupe, 2013 Escalade ESV, 2015 Escalade on Order

Dealer installed my new GM polished wheels today...SO MUCH NICER!!!

This morning, I got a phone call from my local dealer letting me know that my new polished wheels arrived in. I took my car in about an hour later and they mounted the wheels on my V. I must say it completely transformed the look of the car.

Let's see if the clicking sound returns or not. The head CTS-V engineer wants to see if this fixes the problem. If the problem returns, the CTS-V head engineer at GM wants to then replace the front calipers, rotors, pads and front wheel bearings. If that doesn't work, there is nothing more they can do and it will then be a flaw in the design somewhere. At that point, they can take the car back, but I know they will fight a buyback even though I will then have a great case. I mean I let them attempt to fix the problem which is now the 5th or 6th time.

There was one rear polished wheel that was damaged during shipping, so the dealer put 3 polished wheels on my car and left one rear painted wheel on. The new rear wheel should be here in a few days and then I have to take it back in for them to replace the last wheel.

I am glad I didn't have to buy the polished wheels because I know it would have been expensive.

I am surprised my dealer got the wheels so fast. I heard they were on national backorder. They ordered the wheels less than a week ago!

SG

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

jwa999 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V 2009 White Diamond, 996TT Silver, G35 Coupe 6mt, M45S

Re: Dealer installed my new GM polished wheels today...SO MUCH NICER!!!

Congrats, hope it's going to work.
    I love the polished wheels my self on my diamond white. My clicking never came back after it stopped after a spirited ride one saturday afternoon a few months back.

62Jeff is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Congratulations, that's excellent news. Maybe the wheels will start shaking loose for the rest of us who need a replacement.

Cadillac Tony is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

*deleted*

I'm going to start a new topic instead.
    Tony Pagano
    Sales Manager
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323

www.cadillactony.com

The views and opinions of this poster are solely his own and do not represent those of Plaza Cadillac

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.