Part numbers for interior parts
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Part numbers for interior parts in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I'm looking for part numbers and prices for the interior trim pieces on the 09 CTS-V. Specifically, I'm looking for ...
    jw38 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4

Thumbs up Part numbers for interior parts

I'm looking for part numbers and prices for the interior trim pieces on the 09 CTS-V. Specifically, I'm looking for information on the black center console pieces that are painted silver in the non-V model CTS. I can't find the parts listed on gmpartsdirect or any other part site. Any help is appreciated!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

OldRoadDawg is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Re: Part numbers for interior parts

Quote Originally Posted by jw38 View Post
    I'm looking for part numbers and prices for the interior trim pieces on the 09 CTS-V. Specifically, I'm looking for information on the black center console pieces that are painted silver in the non-V model CTS. I can't find the parts listed on gmpartsdirect or any other part site. Any help is appreciated!
    Luke Butler
    Lindsay Cadillac
    (703) 647-8670
    lbutler@lindsaycadillac.com

2kx2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Can you get interior parts for an 05 CTS-V? Looking for dash, center console, and door handle surrounds. The car came with an aftermarket dash kit and I would like to remove it.

OldRoadDawg is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 2kx2 View Post
    Can you get interior parts for an 05 CTS-V? Looking for dash, center console, and door handle surrounds. The car came with an aftermarket dash kit and I would like to remove it.
    Sure. Luke will sell you every individual piece and you could build a clone to yours.
    But seriously, yeah, I just had to get a B pillar trim piece the other day that I ordered from Lindsay Cad.

2kx2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

I'm sorry I misunderstood your post and thought you worked for Lindsay. Thanks anyways for the clarification.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.